Registered Member
Reaction score
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: xUni
  • Category: SkittleMC Server
Detailed Information
  • Description:
    Coinflips a very risky game which people think its 50/50 well its not
    evreyone that does cfs on the server usually goes for tails plus people get addicted which irl is bad

Also i suggested this idea to taran when taran made a post and i decided i wanted it to be nerfed bc it seems too op

Aka people doing 50m tails cfs and they think there going to win because its tails then they loose :)

I lost like 650m from coinflipping and generally got addicted maybe the eco can be more better so like max 4 times a day cf can be used :)
  • Pros:
    It makes it more fun and not cfing running the eco as a very good part
    plus it really needs to be nerfed to make people not rage :D!
  • ( this one guy raged at a cf and was like im going to kill you and give me my 36m back??!?!?!/!?!?!?)
  • Its very risky people think tails wins the most and people think they will always win with it which is sometimes untrue and cfings bad all the time :D!
  • Cons:
    Nothing just people will be mad they cant cf and win a lot :)

Last edited:

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: xUni
  • Category: SkittleMC Server
Detailed Information
  • Description:
    Coinflips a very risky game which people think its 50/50 well its not
    evreyone that does cfs on the server usually goes for tails plus people get addicted which irl is bad

Also i suggested this idea to taran when taran made a post and i decided i wanted it to be nerfed bc it seems too op

Aka people doing 50m tails cfs and they think there going to win because its tails then they loose :)

I lost like 650m from coinflipping and generally got addicted maybe the eco can be more better so like max 4 times a day cf can be used :)
  • Pros:
    It makes it more fun and not cfing running the eco as a very good part
    plus it really needs to be nerfed to make people not rage :D!
  • Cons:
    Nothing just people will be mad they cant cf and win a lot :)
  • Image/Video (Link):
    https://imgur.com/a/Aevow

I couldnt find a better shot bc i was trying to get one before someone did it
I think the risk element of coinflips is the best thing about them. You have to be smart and if you use proper strategies and think about different risks you are taking then you will end up victorious over those who risk tons on a single coinflip. I actually lost my entire bal (It was only 70mil so wasnt as extreme as your case) the other day because I risked my enitre bal on a single coinflip. I have seen this first hand but still think that if I didnt get too cocky with my win streak I couldve walked away with a huge profit. Try to stick to a certain strategy, whether it is well known or if it is your own. This way you can walk away with either a profit or not losing too much. Also you need to know when to stop. If you start with 650mil and lose half your bal then you should stop playing as it is likely you will just get frustrated and bet more and more, which will result in you losing even more. You shouldnt limit everyone but learn to limit yourself.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think the risk element of coinflips is the best thing about them. You have to be smart and if you use proper strategies and think about different risks you are taking then you will end up victorious over those who risk tons on a single coinflip. I actually lost my entire bal (It was only 70mil so wasnt as extreme as your case) the other day because I risked my enitre bal on a single coinflip. I have seen this first hand but still think that if I didnt get too cocky with my won streak I couldve walked away with a huge profit. Try to stick to a certain strategy, whether it is well known or if it is your own. This way you can walk away with either a profit or not losing too much. Also you need to know when to stop. If you start with 650mil and lose half your bal then you should stop playing as it is likely you will just get frustrated and bet more and more. You shouldnt limit everyone but learn to limit yourself.
Thats very untrue some guy lost a lot plus ive saw this 1 server do it it makes people do it like 4 times a day :D!
Cfs didnt used to be a thing people didnt use that for there whole bal like now its a very big part Limiting yourself is hard

1 thing i want is tails being nerfed since its more lucky you can test that, also maybe limiting it so players dont rage over something and spam people

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats very untrue some guy lost a lot plus ive saw this 1 server do it it makes people do it like 4 times a day :D!
Cfs didnt used to be a thing people didnt use that for there whole bal like now its a very big part Limiting yourself is hard

1 thing i want is tails being nerfed since its more lucky you can test that, also maybe limiting it so players dont rage over something and spam people
I think if they made it truly 50/50 it would be much better. I know that if you get tails once and keep playing it over and over you have a great chance of winning, then you get over confident and lose everything. However I dont feel like they should limit players. Some players are smart with their money and they are the ones who end up on top. People like zekrom are the ones who got good strategies and stuck to them instead of getting overconfident. Again I feel like this is all down to the players if they lose all of their money. It is entirely their fault for being stupid with their money and not thinking about the consequences of risking it all.

Cocy

Registered Member
Reaction score
No, I disagree with limiting it. This is unfair on players who use it a lot..

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
No, I disagree with limiting it. This is unfair on players who use it a lot..
What about the 50/50? you cf really high sometimes like 10m etc you raged over cfing when you lost like 30-40m or something like that
Im adding 1 of your 10m cf for tails on there you say its a personal choice when generally you win a lot with it

Cocy

Registered Member
Reaction score
What about the 50/50? you cf really high sometimes like 10m etc you raged over cfing when you lost like 30-40m or something like that
Im adding 1 of your 10m cf for tails on there you say its a personal choice when generally you win a lot with it
Its 50/50, its probability, you could loose 100 times in a row or win 100 times in a row. Its all random :c

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its 50/50, its probability, you could loose 100 times in a row or win 100 times in a row. Its all random :c
its all random like you know you win 5 times then loose 1nce then win 5 times again gambling is bad if your argueing with me read the first thread about it evreyone had very good points 50% were good 50 were bad

Im not fully a gambling addict but you know when something is pretty rigged when the person does the same one over and over

thats my opinion

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
The plugin is not 50/50. You go on win streaks and lose streaks all the time. When you go on a lose streak with heads lets say, you can just bet on tails and go on a win streak. The server needs a plugin which is actually a randomized chance with both heads or tails

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
The plugin is not 50/50. You go on win streaks and lose streaks all the time. When you go on a lose streak with heads lets say, you can just bet on tails and go on a win streak. The server needs a plugin which is actually a randomized chance with both heads or tails
Thats what im saying finally someone who understands what i mean

Cocy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ugh, learn what gambling is. Its random, you win some, you loose some. It isn't rigged.

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ugh, learn what gambling is. Its random, you win some, you loose some. It isn't rigged.
Cocy gambling in general isnt like this it is just the plugin. The plugin is not 50/50 at all and if someone recorded them just coinflipping for a few hours it would definitely show that it isnt a 50/50 chance.
[doublepost=1514686403,1514686368][/doublepost]If it was truly random then players like Zekrom wouldnt have won so much

Cocy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cocy gambling in general isnt like this it is just the plugin. The plugin is not 50/50 at all and if someone recorded them just coinflipping for a few hours it would definitely show that it isnt a 50/50 chance.
It is 50/50, its literally a coin flip. You can flip the same side 50 times in a row, or you could have heads 12 times and tails 13 times. Its randomised, probability has no memory.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
It is 50/50, its literally a coin flip. You can flip the same side 50 times in a row, or you could have heads 12 times and tails 13 times. Its randomised, probability has no memory.
Cocy i dare you to record your win a loose streak for 10mins with tails on like $100 each turn :)

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
it isnt though. The plugin isnt someone flipping a coin irl. It is a set of algorithms probably designed to have things like win streaks and stuff. It is not random. They may say it is 50/50 and that it is just a coin flip but that isnt true.

Cocy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Alright, flip a coin 20 times now and tell us your results, il do 20 cf's and tell you my results.

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
Wait, so you guys think the coinflip plugin is rigged? Really? It's 50/50, Zekrom won so much because he was smart and had a strategy, strategies don't actually do much for you, it just puts an image in your head that makes you think it works, but the whole time, you are just doing a 50 50 flip. I think coinflips are fine how they are because first, no one is making you continue, second, like real life, you have to know when to quit. Some people gain from coinflips, some don't, I personally do not use tails, I prefer heads, I win some, I lose some, so does everyone else.

The algorithm for the plugin is a 50/50 and it does not keep track of any past CF's. The chances of successive games has no interdependence on previous games. there is gamblers fallacy or streaks involved.

If this suggestion gets implemented, I won't mind it only has a few cons, but I don't understand why you think the plugin is rigged, it would be harder to code it to be rigged anyhow.

Maybe, instead, you could make it so with a command you can limit your CF's. Like, you wake up, come online and say "I'm going to do 10 CF's today, and no matter where I am after that, I will have to stop" then, you type in something like /CF Limit (amount to limit it to) (timeframe) looking something like /CF limit 5 24h. That would enable players who would like to risk it and keep gambling to do so, and players who think they are addicted to in-game gambling can monitor themselves so they do not dig a hole for themselves.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wait, so you guys think the coinflip plugin is rigged? Really? It's 50/50, Zekrom won so much because he was smart and had a strategy, strategies don't actually do much for you, it just puts an image in your head that makes you think it works, but the whole time, you are just doing a 50 50 flip. I think coinflips are fine how they are because first, no one is making you continue, second, like real life, you have to know when to quit. Some people gain from coinflips, some don't, I personally do not use tails, I prefer heads, I win some, I lose some, so does everyone else.

The algorithm for the plugin is a 50/50 and it does not keep track of any past CF's. The chances of successive games has no interdependence on previous games. there is gamblers fallacy or streaks involved.
Got proof siri?

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Alright, flip a coin 20 times now and tell us your results, il do 20 cf's and tell you my results.
  1. Heads
  2. Heads
  3. Tails
  4. Heads
  5. tails
  6. tails
  7. tails
  8. tails
  9. heads
  10. tails
  11. heads
  12. heads
  13. tails
  14. heads
  15. heads
  16. tails
  17. tails
  18. heads
  19. tails
  20. tails
This was irl where there is a truly random chance as you can see here

That is incorrect. If you go on the server and record it it is clearly not 50/50. Sometimes heads are slightly favored and sometimes tails are favored a LOT. I have won tons by just placing my bets on tails over and over again and it works. The algorithm isnt a 50/50 chance.