WHEAT FARM EXTENSION + NEW HOUSE!-Minecraft SkittleMC Survival #10

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys, and welcome to the Tenth Episode of my Survival Series.

In today's Episode, I extend my Wheat Farm, and I build a New House.

I hope you all do enjoy. If you do, don't forget to Like and Subscribe! Thanks guys, and have a wonderful day. :)

Again, another good video! Also thanks for finishing the tour of my island last video.

Reactions: BrokenDawn36146

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, and welcome to the Tenth Episode of my Survival Series.

In today's Episode, I extend my Wheat Farm, and I build a New House.

I hope you all do enjoy. If you do, don't forget to Like and Subscribe! Thanks guys, and have a wonderful day. :)

Great video. I like expansions but please tell me what you bought and how much you got it for.

Toxic_Michael

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Again, another good video! Also thanks for finishing the tour of my island last video.
Of course dude! And thanks for the support. :)

Great video. I like expansions but please tell me what you bought and how much you got it for.
Thanks, and I didn’t buy any expansion? I just extended my claims, made my wheat farm bigger, and built a second house on the same claim. :)

cardboardman3

Registered Member
Reaction score

Thanks, and I didn’t buy any expansion? I just extended my claims, made my wheat farm bigger, and built a second house on the same claim. :)
Micheal when are you usually online? I could meet up with you sometime and help with anything you want. Ps. I'm a good house redecorator. Warp ch is my favorite decor job ever

Toxic_Michael

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Micheal when are you usually online? I could meet up with you sometime and help with anything you want. Ps. I'm a good house redecorator. Warp ch is my favorite decor job ever
I’m on a lot, but the times vary. What’s your IGN? Mines Toxic_Michael, pm me if you ever need something. If you hit the “tab” button on your keyboard, you can see if I’m on or not too.

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score

No you said you bought something off ah or something thats why your bal was low. What did you buy and how much did you buy it for?

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, sorry about that! Lol I actually bought a few stacks of diamonds. I don’t know for how much each, but I’d say a couple hundred thousand.
oh my... Diamonds are worth next to nothing on this server so you kinda just wasted most of your money. If you need diamonds just go to one of the shop warps I told you about. I can list a lot more shops if you want

Toxic_Michael

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
oh my... Diamonds are worth next to nothing on this server so you kinda just wasted most of your money. If you need diamonds just go to one of the shop warps I told you about. I can list a lot more shops if you want
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. Honestly though, it doesn't really bother me. I mean, money isn't that scarce to get on the server either. Just give it a couple of days of using vote keys and I should get a good portion of my money back.

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. Honestly though, it doesn't really bother me. I mean, money isn't that scarce to get on the server either. Just give it a couple of days of using vote keys and I should get a good portion of my money back.
Well I'm in need of money so you could always donate some to me ;) *cough* warp donate1 and right click the sign on a chest *cough* *cough*