What should I know when joining skittlemc?

emperorchickenwings

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey! Its always very nervous for me to join any new server but this one seemed like a good fit however I have some questions. Whats the envoirment like(like what type if interactions will I expect)? Is the server just skyblocks? What are some rules that I should keep in mind? How easy is it for a new player to get the hang of things?

Nook

Registered Member
Reaction score
dont be a begger, stay away from cfs and gambling!

xoos

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey! Its always very nervous for me to join any new server but this one seemed like a good fit however I have some questions. Whats the envoirment like(like what type if interactions will I expect)? Is the server just skyblocks? What are some rules that I should keep in mind? How easy is it for a new player to get the hang of things?
Everyone's very friendly on here. If you don't want to see inappropriate things in chat I recommend having precautions. Read the rules for the server and if you join the discord read them there too. Welcome and I hope you enjoy :)

Reactions: Olivia193

Kuruhime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just dont mind the people that're roleplaying weird stuff, its kinda normal on the server.

RodgersMDH

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're going to encounter some funky stuff if you're playing on Survival/RP, as stated above, that's just how the server is. Skyblock is pretty fun and the community is a lot less sex-oriented over there (if your brain cells start depleting, head over there asap). The community is relatively nice, in-game chat is toxic, I think that about covers it.

Welcome to the community.

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
The server is pretty toxic fucking community tbh with you. Literally got perm banned for shit I ain't even do then when trying to prove to staff i ain't do the shit they block me and ban me from the discord. Also pvp is pretty toxic af with gaps not working and kb is shit but eh. Also just stay away from pvp i recommend for ppl like u to just honestly build houses and sell them to earn money get a rank token (VIP/Legendz) recommend only ranks that are worth it DO NOT BUY A RANK! its not worth your money what so ever also there is a lot of weird shit such as ESex and shit like that stay away from that plz don't become a horny 9 year old its weird asf. also as someone stated b4 don't beg for shit its annoying asf and ppl will /eignore ur ass if u do it. Also dont be a toxic player on the server its already toxic enough. but fr stay away from pvp bc they dont have an anticheat nor anything to really stop hackers so yea and pvp is just ass any ways so gl hope u enjoy the server eeeeeeeeeee.

TheSadBandit

Registered Member
Reaction score
The server is pretty toxic fucking community tbh with you. Literally got perm banned for shit I ain't even do then when trying to prove to staff i ain't do the shit they block me and ban me from the discord. Also pvp is pretty toxic af with gaps not working and kb is shit but eh. Also just stay away from pvp i recommend for ppl like u to just honestly build houses and sell them to earn money get a rank token (VIP/Legendz) recommend only ranks that are worth it DO NOT BUY A RANK! its not worth your money what so ever also there is a lot of weird shit such as ESex and shit like that stay away from that plz don't become a horny 9 year old its weird asf. also as someone stated b4 don't beg for shit its annoying asf and ppl will /eignore ur ass if u do it. Also dont be a toxic player on the server its already toxic enough. but fr stay away from pvp bc they dont have an anticheat nor anything to really stop hackers so yea and pvp is just ass any ways so gl hope u enjoy the server eeeeeeeeeee.
If you spammed my dms with stupid bullshit, I'd block you too. There's an appeal process for a reason, use it. As for the shit you said, keep to yourself on the server and you'll be fine. I tend to laugh at all the cringy sex shit, I then ask them how old they are & other random questions. It's a fun server. As mentioned above, it's a pay to win server, but I would recommend not buying a rank until they fix their shit, currently the crashing every 5 minutes is annoying, and getting tagged on discord for reporting an issue that was reported 10 hours prior isnt allowed, though the issue is still happening, seems pretty dumb tbh.

Olivia193

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe part of the reason they denied your appeal(s) is because you go in almost every forum asking or complaining about getting banned...

Olivia193

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've got no advice for skyblock as i don't play it, but on the roleplay server, selling vote keys is a decent way to get money, along with selling houses. Also for the community it's somewhat toxic, depending on how active you are in chat you can avoid toxicity directed towards you. Along with that there's all the horny kids mentioned before, personally i just use /eignore (name) so you don't see their messages, usually because they'll spam you if you say no to whatever they want. Other than the ingame chat on the roleplay server, everything else is mostly clean (skyblock chat, forums, discord).

P.S. you can use /warp exp for a good xp grinding warp ;)

Reactions: xoos

AngelWholf

Reaction score
Honestly, the best advice is follow the rules, If someone is causing you issues you an either report them or use /ignore or /eignore and you wont see them again.

Deformings

Registered Member
Reaction score
oh remember the staff on skittles abused everyone they just abuse there ranks
good luck!!!

AngelWholf

Reaction score
Deformings Slandering staff is a violation of the rules, you should stop now.