play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Announcement Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

My name is Steven, and I'd like to welcome you to the SkittleMC server! In short, we are a survival server all about chilling, socializing, and generally having a great time. We offer features such as:
  • Land claiming
  • Marriage
  • Free fly
  • Social, lively community
SkittleMC is backed by professional staff members that have experience moderating servers of this similar playing style. Our server is built around the core principle of simply having fun and relaxing. We hope you enjoy what we have created, and hope to see you online very soon!

As always, we are open to everyone's suggestions on how we can further improve SkittleMC to make it the best server possible. You may do this in the features and suggestions sections on these forums. Thanks! :)

~ Steven

Shady1021

Registered Member
Dear Steven, please may I be un-banned from the server. I was banned for spamming the /wild command (it had 19 secs left, and I couldn't be bothered to wait). I was doing it so fast I didn't notice the warning. Me and my friend were doing a survival world and he would probably be very upset if he discovered I was banned (He would also be mad at me). Please un-ban me, and I promise this will never happen again.

Yours sincerely, Shady1021 (That's my minecraft username).

Dear Steven, please may I be un-banned from the server. I was banned for spamming the /wild command (it had 19 secs left, and I couldn't be bothered to wait). I was doing it so fast I didn't notice the warning. Me and my friend were doing a survival world and he would probably be very upset if he discovered I was banned (He would also be mad at me). Please un-ban me, and I promise this will never happen again.

Yours sincerely, Shady1021 (That's my minecraft username).
Make a ban appeal here - https://www.skittlemc.com/forums/appeals/ make sure to use the format.

DaBlueEnderManYT

Registered Member
Hey! I got Banned on This server for Griefing but the only reason i did grief is that someone told me it was OK to grief so please could i have a unban. I'll never do it again i promise

Thanks UserName:TheBlueEnder_Man

Status
Not open for further replies.