play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Open Vote for my return (permanent)

I return for good or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cake <3

Registered Member
what shark said. also, you cant tell everyone youre quitting and come back the next day, its what everyone does on here. its practically begging for attention, either stay or leave, its not a big decision.

Buster

Registered Member
@NineTails9999 I know me and hundreds of other players would love to vote and decide if you'd rather stay. But really the decision is yours. I get the stress made you a bit upset, and we wouldn't want to put you through that. If you wish to stay, we'd all be happy to have you. If not, we can understand. Either decision you make we can accept, for that is what this community is all about. Understanding one another.

@NineTails9999 I know me and hundreds of other players would love to vote and decide if you'd rather stay. But really the decision is yours. I get the stress made you a bit upset, and we wouldn't want to put you through that. If you wish to stay, we'd all be happy to have you. If not, we can understand. Either decision you make we can accept, for that is what this community is all about. Understanding one another.
I agree. Communities should be welcoming but there are some people here who would have me gone because they think I am complaining. However they have no idea what I have been put through here that lead me to be in this predicament. I had my best friend quit and stop talking to me for about 2 months and if they did, they only asked why I brought them there. Not Azur btw. Then, the stress of having to get on and help practically everyone 24/7 without being able to take a break got aggravating. But could I take a break without being chewed apart for it? NO! Some people need to put themselves in other's shoes before they say something sometimes, you know? Also, the main reason I can't leave is because I would hate watching the players tear each other apart. It hurts me to watch players turn against each other and ruin each other's time online.

InkParker

Registered Member
I would loveee to have you back :D you were one of the more active mods and people who made you that stressed that made you quit (you know who you are, not saying names to respect players but one already commented on this c; ) but they should all just leave it and let you do your job and stop wasting people time and respect you, but that is on them. Most people who do that is annoying, toxic and fucked up y'all need to grow up and leave this innocent bean alone c:

cake <3

Registered Member
I would loveee to have you back :D you were one of the more active mods and people who made you that stressed that made you quit (you know who you are, not saying names to respect players but one already commented on this c; ) but they should all just leave it and let you do your job and stop wasting people time and respect you, but that is on them. Most people who do that is annoying, toxic and fucked up y'all need to grow up and leave this innocent bean alone c:
lmao, not obvious at all :) have a nice day ! :)

Buster

Registered Member
Ok everyone, @NineTails9999 has done so much for us. Do you see why he quit in the first place? He quit because of stress. He is giving you the chance to ask him to bring him back! That is an honor and takes guts to do. And you guys/gals are all giving him more stress! I can see why he retired. Because of you people. You should be ashamed, he served his community, and wants to come back because he misses us, and you give him this. All of you should feel bad. If you have nothing nice to say just leave this forum.

Fishkingb

Registered Member
Ok everyone, @NineTails9999 has done so much for us. Do you see why he quit in the first place? He quit because of stress. He is giving you the chance to ask him to bring him back! That is an honor and takes guts to do. And you guys/gals are all giving him more stress! I can see why he retired. Because of you people. You should be ashamed, he served his community, and wants to come back because he misses us, and you give him this. All of you should feel bad. If you have nothing nice to say just leave this forum.
I agree

InkParker

Registered Member
lmao, not obvious at all :) have a nice day ! :)
well you know you did basically tell him to quit and made him quit so if you just left him alone we wouldn't be here and he would still be one of the more active mods doing his JOB if you think its easy to be a mod you do it. instead of making one quit. Have a nice day :)