Announcement Skyblock Reset - June 1st 3pm EST

Steven

Owner
Reaction score
Skyblock Reset + Overhaul
Saturday, June 1st @ 3:00pm EST

Hey guys,

I'm very excited to be announcing our upcoming Skyblock reset this Saturday @ 3:00pm EST. We have poured months of work into this reset and we can't wait for you to enjoy it! This update is a complete overhaul, and we've went with a space themed Skyblock with many features that are not only unique to SkittleMC, but space oriented as well. Let's get started.

What's resetting?
Everything except donor ranks. As for donor ranks, perks are remaining the same as well. The only difference is we are renaming the ranks to go for a more space feel, and additionally going from our current 7 ranks down to 5, and the bottom 2 current donor ranks are being upgraded. Renaming is as followed:

VIP → Cosmonaut
MVP → Cosmonaut
Elite → Cosmonaut
Boss → Engineer
Legend → Pilot
Hero → Commander

Immortal → Captain

As always, rank perks stay the same with a few minor additions as well.

Content Additions
I will now outline our new content additions to Skyblock. Some of these additions are absolutely ridiculous and we know you'll enjoy them. Let's get started.

Unity Shards

Unity Shards are a unique currency on Skyblock in addition to the regular in-game currency you all are familiar with. Unity shards can be obtained from mining stone with a Diamond Pickaxe as well as the Shards Magnet enchantment. You will get Prismarine shards which you can then convert to a Unity Shard through the Shards Magnet clerk.

What can I do with Unity Shards?
Unity Shards can be used for upgrades in the /island manager. You can upgrade your size, team member limit, and island homes. Unity shards can also be used to unlock bosses as well as custom enchantments. In addition, shards can be sold for in-game currency.

Custom Enchantments (3 tiers)

We now offer 3 custom enchantment tiers, which can be redeemed with either in-game currency or EXP levels. There are 18 total custom enchantments we have added across all three tiers.

To enchant an item with a custom enchant, simply go to the Enchanter NPC at spawn. You will then see you have three tiers to choose from. Each tier grants you a random enchantment from within that tier.

You can then choose between paying with in-game currency or with XP levels.

Sky Fights
Island levels are not only influenced by the amount of blocks on your island, but also the fighting levels of the collective members on the island. Sky Fights are found on the outer edges of spawn, and each kill will grand you one fighting point. You can then use your fighting levels to unlock rewards by right clicking the NPC. The higher your level, the better the rewards.

In addition, there are envoy drops which occur every 2 hours. The countdown can be found at spawn.

Type /fightinglevel to show your current level + progress:

In addition to being rewarded from kills, you are also rewarded from your kill streaks. Lastly, there is a leaderboard where you can see how you level against other players.

Rankup System

In addition to our donor ranks, these ranks are FREE and can be unlocked in sequential order. Each rank can be unlocked through the /rankup command once you have the necessary requirements.

Fountains

Each time you hit a major mile stone on your island level, a mini drop party happens on your island! You can see the various fountain tiers through /fountain and rewards are automatically unlocked once your island level is re-calculated.

Daily Rewards

You will be rewarded daily just for logging on and playing! Visit the Galaxy Guardian at spawn to claim your daily rewards. You will be rewarded hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly! In addition, there is also donor specific rewards as well.a

This is just the tip of the iceberg for all the features we have. In this announcement post I outlined 5 of the major ones, but there are always more for you to discover in-game :).

As a reminder, the date and time is:
Saturday, June 1st @ 3:00pm EST
IP: SkittleMC.com

~ Steven

Alex32979

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a good one, for sure. Out of all my time spent on skyblock, I never thought it would reach the greatness of first launch ever again. Looks like I was wrong.