Should staff have there own chat colour??

Is this a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Most Likely

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
This is just an idea I thought of. So trainee staff IG have chat colours &6 (gold) and managers have &4 (Dark red) and etc... However people who buy these also have this ability. So I was thinking you could possibly make a unique chat prefix or restrict one colour for only staff, so in this case it's easier to notice. In addition, this may be undeniably useful especially with the recent uprising of ALT spammers and those who abuse the colour for more attention. I don't know, I'm going to open a poll so it's up to you what happens. Regards,
CravingBanana <3

No_Joke

Retired
Reaction score
This is just an idea I thought of. So trainee staff IG have chat colours &6 (gold) and managers have &4 (Dark red) and etc... However people who buy these also have this ability. So I was thinking you could possibly make a unique chat prefix or restrict one colour for only staff, so in this case it's easier to notice. In addition, this may be undeniably useful especially with the recent uprising of ALT spammers and those who abuse the colour for more attention. I don't know, I'm going to open a poll so it's up to you what happens. Regards,
CravingBanana <3
I do like that, cause when i say something people can't see it, So if I'm trying to help someone, sometimes they can't see it, I believe Donators should have a Non-Bold Chat and Staff Bold, This is my opinion, to many chat colors could ruin the chat.

Reactions: BrokenDawn36146

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
I do like that, cause when i say something people can't see it, So if I'm trying to help someone, sometimes they can't see it, I believe Donators should have a Non-Bold Chat and Staff Bold, This is my opinion, to many chat colors could ruin the chat.
Yes, that would also work. As I said a custom chat prefix, doesn't have to be colours but it's hard to view staff messages other than the rank/suffix to see when staff are typing in chat.

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
This could potentially make speaking to players or making announcements much easier if our chat was more easily recognizable.

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
This could potentially make speaking to players or making announcements much easier if our chat was more easily recognizable.
Exactly, I thoroughly believe this would make speaking to the community as a whole much easier. If everyone sees your messages, it may also reduce the amount if complaints on no-one ever being on despite how untruthful that lie is <3

x_Crouton

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes this is a good idea. When I try to get a staff members attention, sometimes I tell what replies are which!

LeakCentral(SmartBreeze)

Registered Member
Reaction score
CravingBanana <3
+1 I think staff should have the ability to use custom chatcolor codes in chat like the &l and &n so that it’s easier to make an announcement.

x_Crouton

Registered Member
Reaction score
+1 I think staff should have the ability to use custom chatcolor codes in chat like the &l and &n so that it’s easier to make an announcement.
That would be good because other players couldn't use them resulting in Staff Chat...

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
I think that players should be restricted to only being able to alter the Color (so like we have it now) and staff can use any and all the fonts. Maybe there would be one Color that only staff could use. Maybe &6 or &e (light and darker yellow) but, yeah, this would make speaking to staff a whole lot easier. As they are usually in vanish for whatever reason it makes them harder to speak to because you are talking in main chat. Not through PMs.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
+0.6 Maybe they could have like a bold chat for them idk
players cant loose there colors ;-;

JavaKat104

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think that players should be restricted to only being able to alter the Color (so like we have it now) and staff can use any and all the fonts. Maybe there would be one Color that only staff could use. Maybe &6 or &e (light and darker yellow) but, yeah, this would make speaking to staff a whole lot easier. As they are usually in vanish for whatever reason it makes them harder to speak to because you are talking in main chat. Not through PMs.
Heads up, &6 is orange.

Also, I feel like this is an okay idea, many of the staff members seem to like it,but it could have some issues, within this ability, like someone said up in the post '&4' I feel like this would be a bad decision, as using those colours are forbidden against normal players.

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
Heads up, &6 is orange.

Also, I feel like this is an okay idea, many of the staff members seem to like it,but it could have some issues, within this ability, like someone said up in the post '&4' I feel like this would be a bad decision, as using those colours are forbidden against normal players.
When I said Darker yellow I meant gold.

Also, &4 is not banned. &0 and &1 are.

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
+0.6 Maybe they could have like a bold chat for them idk
players cant loose there colors ;-;
Yes that's what I meant, or have a different colour implemented through a new colour, not remove availability from current ones. I understand your concerns however.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes that's what I meant, or have a different colour implemented through a new colour, not remove availability from current ones. I understand your concerns however.
do other colors even exist lol