Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Frownings
  • Category: Roleplay
  • Urgency: Anytime
Detailed Information
  • Description: Well I want to start by saying PvP so basically for the PvPers on the server we are all so used to the Skittles PvP arena I was thinking about what abount changing the map so we would have to relearn and adjust to it. Not only that maybe like every 3-4 months change it again. Another thing is maybe try and find a anti cheat for fly hackers so they don't keep coming back and back or an anti spam for chat so spam bots don't happen. Another thing make it simpler to obtain ranks not only being able to get from /buy maybe add like plus-legendz to the /vote key with plus at a 15% chance and elite at a 10% chance and maybe legendz at a 5% chance to win it. This would not only make players vote on your server but would also make players want to stay on the server. Also try adding your server to other voting sites some servers have up to 15 voting sites you can vote on. No I'm not saying 15 but maybe try 3-5 so the chance is higher and players will vote more and more that will get your server even more put out there to the players of minecraft. Also, another thing is adding where you can sell items to /shop us players find it hard to earn money. Some players join and don't know how to start if you add this it will make it where players can earn money by selling stuff such as diamonds sugar cane cobble stone ect. it will also help players start off by being able to buy stuff to build houses or stuff to PvP which will then lead them to selling houses or killing players in pvp to be able to sell the other players gear on /ah. And if a player invest to much into a house while building and can't sell it for the price they want they will have to start over again. Which will keep players interested in the server and playing for even longer.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Su
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Frownings
  • Category: Roleplay
  • Urgency: Anytime
Detailed Information
  • Description: Well I want to start by saying PvP so basically for the PvPers on the server we are all so used to the Skittles PvP arena I was thinking about what abount changing the map so we would have to relearn and adjust to it. Not only that maybe like every 3-4 months change it again. Another thing is maybe try and find a anti cheat for fly hackers so they don't keep coming back and back or an anti spam for chat so spam bots don't happen. Another thing make it simpler to obtain ranks not only being able to get from /buy maybe add like plus-legendz to the /vote key with plus at a 15% chance and elite at a 10% chance and maybe legendz at a 5% chance to win it. This would not only make players vote on your server but would also make players want to stay on the server. Also try adding your server to other voting sites some servers have up to 15 voting sites you can vote on. No I'm not saying 15 but maybe try 3-5 so the chance is higher and players will vote more and more that will get your server even more put out there to the players of minecraft. Also, another thing is adding where you can sell items to /shop us players find it hard to earn money. Some players join and don't know how to start if you add this it will make it where players can earn money by selling stuff such as diamonds sugar cane cobble stone ect. it will also help players start off by being able to buy stuff to build houses or stuff to PvP which will then lead them to selling houses or killing players in pvp to be able to sell the other players gear on /ah. And if a player invest to much into a house while building and can't sell it for the price they want they will have to start over again. Which will keep players interested in the server and playing for even longer.
summarise this

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Su

summarise this
Ok to summarize this.

• We need a new PvP arena.

• An anti-cheat to stop hackers flying around.

• Add where you can sell items to /shop.

• Make ranks simpler to obtain.

• Keep the server up to date and have constant updates maybe every 2 weeks or so.

• And another thing I just thought about add like /duel's so players can 1v1 for money or even for bragging rights. Add own items and like no-debuff and debuff and like combos or such.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok to summarize this.

• We need a new PvP arena.

• An anti-cheat to stop hackers flying around.

• Add where you can sell items to /shop.

• Make ranks simpler to obtain.

• Keep the server up to date and have constant updates maybe every 2 weeks or so.

• And another thing I just thought about add like /duel's so players can 1v1 for money or even for bragging rights. Add own items and like no-debuff and debuff and like combos or such.
What’s wrong with the current pvp arena

Reactions: DuckyMoMo998