play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Announcement Regarding the money exploit

Hi,

This is just a notice for those who abused the money exploit to obtain billions of dollars worth of currency, i.e. the following individuals:
  • Alex32979
  • SuperMasterGamin
  • RedWhiteRedify
The above accounts' balances have now been set to $0. Furthermore they have been banned for 7 days for bug exploiting. I will now be tracking outbound /pay's to whomever the money was distributed to and reverse them.

And the following people's balances have been altered due to illegally obtained funds sent to them:
  • HeyItzMike_
  • CarefreeCake

How the exploit worked:
  • Essentially what you would do is buy a 10 million money package, and then proceed to change the quantity in your cart to 9999 but do not hit enter. Then submit payment. This results in thousands of these payments registering on our server. Because neither of these individuals disclosed the bug responsibly and continued to abuse it, their balances have been reset and they have been 7-day banned as mentioned before.
This is just a fair warning that we take bug exploiting very seriously. Everything is logged, and we will find out you abused something even if you try to hide it.

Also shoutout to @BrokenDawn36146 for reporting this and random shoutout to @IAimBoots

Tagging all people I know who were part of this exploit (that have forum acc): @Alex32979

That's all for now
~ Steven

ExclusiveWolf

Registered Member
I don't get why people hack it just ruins the game I get autoclicker so you can ask farm or kill mine Gods in pvp but still. You should start making bans more scary like pvp hacks 1 week or more ban because it is so annoying when someone fly hacks in pvp (I don't give two bananas I just log out) same thing with speed hacks it lags the server just ban them for a while 3 day ban won't to poop

Siruoha

Sr. Moderator
Hi,

This is just a notice for those who abused the money exploit to obtain billions of dollars worth of currency, i.e. the following individuals:
  • Alex32979
  • SuperMasterGamin
  • RedWhiteRedify
The above accounts' balances have now been set to $0. Furthermore they have been banned for 7 days for bug exploiting. I will now be tracking outbound /pay's to whomever the money was distributed to and reverse them.

And the following people's balances have been altered due to illegally obtained funds sent to them:
  • HeyItzMike_
  • CarefreeCake

How the exploit worked:
  • Essentially what you would do is buy a 10 million money package, and then proceed to change the quantity in your cart to 9999 but do not hit enter. Then submit payment. This results in thousands of these payments registering on our server. Because neither of these individuals disclosed the bug responsibly and continued to abuse it, their balances have been reset and they have been 7-day banned as mentioned before.
This is just a fair warning that we take bug exploiting very seriously. Everything is logged, and we will find out you abused something even if you try to hide it.

Also shoutout to @IAimBoots

Tagging all people I know who were part of this exploit (that have forum acc): @Alex32979

That's all for now
~ Steven
Glad this is all cleared up. Yay to a fixed economy.

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Hi,

• Alex32979
  • SuperMasterGamin
  • RedWhiteRedify

• HeyItzMike_
  • CarefreeCake

How the exploit worked:

Also shoutout to @IAimBoots

That's all for now
~ Steven
You not gonna shout me out? I reported this after all