play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Resolved Regarding recent Skyblock money exploit

MineGodsYT

Registered Member
Hey steven, What about RP? Do you even care about anymore... Its very bad right now. The economy is more broken than datpixels what the hell... last year, the richest player had 500mil and now they have billions and loads of prot 24. The map is still the same and you told me in private message youd change it... Im disappointed. People that do /kit ultra get rekt in pvp its nothing anymore prot 12 in RP. Did you see how broken RP is??? Really, reset RP atleast and restart the economy. Dont delete ranks but just reset RP, everything is broke and the map is used af. And its not normal that after 1 year a server was created that the economy is already broken. I bet no one buy your 1mil in store because its nothing. Have a good day

lucky67

Registered Member
also i know this isent the place for this but i would like help from and staff member in game regarding the donor shop and some of my perms. my user name is _67_.

bacca_112

Registered Member
so I like the fact the in the skyblok spawn you can get drag in the pvp pit using fishing rods I do not like this and I needs to
1 change or
2 stop
mainly because I repeatedly die and losing all my stuff over and over again simply because I was talking to a friend in chat

Last edited: