play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Resolved Regarding recent Skyblock money exploit

GoToBed

Registered Member
I haven’t logged on in a week, you’re saying that all of my withdrawals are gone... I had 3 50 million vouchers I swear.

Pixel

Registered Member
Penguino, I wanna ask how many fucks you give, but one question, does your mom count? OOOOHHHH ROASTED
[doublepost=1533429062,1533429026][/doublepost]lol jk plus chill tf out man.

TheSadBandit

Registered Member
And this is why Minecraft forums shouldn't allow 8 year olds to write stuff, little immature kids attempting to roast people is pathetic. Anyways, you want a roast?

You're the kind of person who's mom would get fucked behind a dumpster while injecting heroin, all while she thinks about what a disappointment of a son she's raised, and how to get rid the emotion of having been such a shit parent to such a shit child.

get roasted.

IronWilder

Registered Member
And this is why Minecraft forums shouldn't allow 8 year olds to write stuff, little immature kids attempting to roast people is pathetic. Anyways, you want a roast?

You're the kind of person who's mom would get fucked behind a dumpster while injecting heroin, all while she thinks about what a disappointment of a son she's raised, and how to get rid the emotion of having been such a shit parent to such a shit child.

get roasted.
Lets not let this become toxic, ok?
[doublepost=1533472673,1533472594][/doublepost]
That’s so retarded. Isn’t there some kind of player activity log that can prove I wasn’t online during the time of the exploit?
Well yes, but chances are staff won't check :p

TheSadBandit

Registered Member
dude chill i mean seriously you say you're chill but anybody can see you're not
LOL I'm chill as fuck. You don't know my personality or how I am, so don't assume I'm not because I'm "differently wired".

Lets not let this become toxic, ok?
Same here, eye-for-eye, he roasted me, so I roasted him; it's the law of reciprocation, it's also how I live my life, if someone does something good, then I'll return the favor, same if someone does something bad, I'll return their action.

PVP_Brofist

Registered Member
Hi,

Some of you may have noticed Skyblock economy got out of hand last night. Basically there was an exploit in one of our plugins (now patched) that allowed people to dupe money. Basically 2 people carried out this and paid large sums of money to random people on the server.

Anyone who was paid non legit money had those transactions reversed, some balances also went to 0 just because of how abusive the recipient was, etc.

If you notice you're banned, there's probably a good reason for it. We saw many people try and hide their money with bank notes, others bought stacks of spanners, etc. I spent a very long time tracing every transaction and where money went.

Those who spent their money with their non legit money and used it for their island had their islands rolled back 12 hours (this affected at most 10 people).

Lastly, any bank note that was made before yesterday are no longer valid. The reason being is many people tried this tactic to "redeem their money later on" and possibly thought if they hid from baltop, then they could just use the notes to get their money again.

Hopefully that clears things up!
- Steven
Hi Steven is there away to get my IG back someone traded 50mill for it i still have the note from the player in my pv and it has there name on it.

zShadowzDark

Registered Member
Hello, My IG is zShadowz me and a player called DangerousRose, Dp12345 and AuroraRpgYT, he's been harrassing me saying that he's been getting inapropiate pictures from DangerousRose which is not true what so ever and saying really disturbing thinigs, he's also hacking being able to fly 1000 ft in the air within under na second while in a fight with me If someone could please give him what he deserves he was also told that he had to go but wouldn't listen. Thank you very much
~zShadowz

BACONFLASH

Registered Member
Hi,

Some of you may have noticed Skyblock economy got out of hand last night. Basically there was an exploit in one of our plugins (now patched) that allowed people to dupe money. Basically 2 people carried out this and paid large sums of money to random people on the server.

Anyone who was paid non legit money had those transactions reversed, some balances also went to 0 just because of how abusive the recipient was, etc.

If you notice you're banned, there's probably a good reason for it. We saw many people try and hide their money with bank notes, others bought stacks of spanners, etc. I spent a very long time tracing every transaction and where money went.

Those who spent their money with their non legit money and used it for their island had their islands rolled back 12 hours (this affected at most 10 people).

Lastly, any bank note that was made before yesterday are no longer valid. The reason being is many people tried this tactic to "redeem their money later on" and possibly thought if they hid from baltop, then they could just use the notes to get their money again.

Hopefully that clears things up!
- Steven
How do u join in Skittle mc