play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Resolved Regarding recent Skyblock money exploit

Hi,

Some of you may have noticed Skyblock economy got out of hand last night. Basically there was an exploit in one of our plugins (now patched) that allowed people to dupe money. Basically 2 people carried out this and paid large sums of money to random people on the server.

Anyone who was paid non legit money had those transactions reversed, some balances also went to 0 just because of how abusive the recipient was, etc.

If you notice you're banned, there's probably a good reason for it. We saw many people try and hide their money with bank notes, others bought stacks of spanners, etc. I spent a very long time tracing every transaction and where money went.

Those who spent their money with their non legit money and used it for their island had their islands rolled back 12 hours (this affected at most 10 people).

Lastly, any bank note that was made before yesterday are no longer valid. The reason being is many people tried this tactic to "redeem their money later on" and possibly thought if they hid from baltop, then they could just use the notes to get their money again.

Hopefully that clears things up!
- Steven

Aspect

Registered Member
Welp, I guess lot's of ranked players were banned. Including myself. I was checking the bans website and I saw lots of players I recognized.

Bartofso_

Registered Member
Post in thread 'Resolved - Regarding recent Skyblock money exploit' by Aspect has been reported by Bartofso_. Reason given:
Hello owners im really sad because I had bought an island and that island was bedrock
when you were working on that server of skyblock then and later in the day
I came online I saw no bedrock generator
I find quite weird can you do something about it that will be nice o_O
Content being reported:
What's your username
xCondom. I have already made an appeal.

Bartofso_

Registered Member
Hello owners im really sad because I had bought an island and that island was bedrock
when you were working on that server of skyblock then and later in the day
I came online I saw no bedrock generator
I find quite weird can you do something about it that will be niceo_O

Aspect

Registered Member
I didnt know that there was a exploit going on until today when j logged on I got banned. I'm really sorry about spending money when there was a exploit going on I'm sorry. My user is banditsop
I was unbanned. Just make an appeal if it was false.

I too was banned i didn't know that everyone who spent the money would be banned i thought it would rollback so i bought some stuff smh now im sad and i really regret it

Oraaaah

Registered Member
Hi,

Some of you may have noticed Skyblock economy got out of hand last night. Basically there was an exploit in one of our plugins (now patched) that allowed people to dupe money. Basically 2 people carried out this and paid large sums of money to random people on the server.

Anyone who was paid non legit money had those transactions reversed, some balances also went to 0 just because of how abusive the recipient was, etc.

If you notice you're banned, there's probably a good reason for it. We saw many people try and hide their money with bank notes, others bought stacks of spanners, etc. I spent a very long time tracing every transaction and where money went.

Those who spent their money with their non legit money and used it for their island had their islands rolled back 12 hours (this affected at most 10 people).

Lastly, any bank note that was made before yesterday are no longer valid. The reason being is many people tried this tactic to "redeem their money later on" and possibly thought if they hid from baltop, then they could just use the notes to get their money again.

- Steven
lost all my money due to this :p 23million but glad this economy is fixed

Hi,

- Steven
Hello Steven, I have been one of those who bought items to their islands. I bought a ton of guardian spawners and creeper spawners, thinking that they would of been deleted. Apparently they were not and now I have 154M as well. I will remove all the money back to 4M as it was before and throw all the guardian spawners I bought, and leave myself with the amount I had before (5). I bought about a stack of creeper spawners and I am going to throw them as well. In other words, Imma be on your side, and do what is correct. Do a rollback on myself and have NO advantage. Sorry about what I did and if the people who did this were a pain on the backside to you, I was one, and I am really sorry.
Love, Bhop (Gabriel)

Hello Steven, I have been one of those who bought items to their islands. I bought a ton of guardian spawners and creeper spawners, thinking that they would of been deleted. Apparently they were not and now I have 154M as well. I will remove all the money back to 4M as it was before and throw all the guardian spawners I bought, and leave myself with the amount I had before (5). I bought about a stack of creeper spawners and I am going to throw them as well. In other words, Imma be on your side, and do what is correct. Do a rollback on myself and have NO advantage. Sorry about what I did and if the people who did this were a pain on the backside to you, I was one, and I am really sorry.
Love, Bhop (Gabriel)
OK I have finished everything, I have to admit, also, my 5 guardian spawners were missing and since they werent back to 1M, instead they were at 4M, I used the money I had given after the rollback to buy 5, and then withdrawed all the rest except 4M and threw it to the void. Sorry
[doublepost=1532986496,1532986445][/doublepost]
You weren't banned? also does anybody know how to file a appeal please
You can buy Unbans and also, no, I didnt since I have recieved all the money from a player called Botz and I did what was fair.

CodeNameTSL

Registered Member
I bought a voucher worth 50,000,000 from Surfacee he was selling for 10,000,000 but I never heard about this money exploit going on. I don't need the 50,000,000 but it would be nice for me to have my 10,000,000 back. I'd appreciate the help as soon as possible.