Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Regarding Recent Harassment

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Phoenix, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix

Retired

Technically if it's false, it can be punishable under the drama rule.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Siruoha

I still don't understand why someone would go out of their way to cause drama... Do they want attention or something?

3. BrokenDawn36146

BrokenDawn36146 Registered Member

I spent like half an hour reading all of this and I've got to say I feel bad. I never purposefully was rude to any member of staff but I just want to tell you about something. There is a player online who I'm going to call 'Steve'. Steve and I are chatting and then things turn into an argument. I stop talking to Steve but whenever I come online Steve is toxic af and says stfu to me whenever I talk. They start insulting me and it gets to me. I liked Steve but now they are constantly spamming me with insults. I didn't want to /eignore them because they would constantly talk trash about me behind my back and I wouldn't know about it. So I start arguing in public chat and everyone thinks I'm attacking Steve and of course Steve acts like I'm some horrible person who started cursing at them for no reason. And now pretty much everyone who was on at that time hate me and keep insulting me. I brush it off though but it's tough having a lot of people hate you. I don't know if this has the most relevance to this thread but I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now but if it keeps continuing I may consider leaving the server.

4. Sonarchy

Sonarchy Registered Member

I honestly don't know what to say I don't want this server to die and become toxic AF this server is one of my fav servers on Minecraft. I don't like how players insult staff and harass them over dumb shit the staff work hard and they try their best to be as active as they can most are busy and have a life so players should at least appreciate that the staff work hard and try to be on every day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Puppylover_1502

Puppylover_1502 Registered Member

lol xD

This guy knows what he/she's talking about. Like seriously, staff on ANY minecraft server has a life to live! They try super hard, but we do nothing.....

I have a great idea. What if there was "STAFF DAY" on the server?? It would be a great day for respect and they can relax and take some time to have some fun :D (Not that they don't have fun now, just a suggestion :p) Who's with me??? ;)

#65 Puppylover_1502, Sep 6, 2017 at 8:10 PM
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. BrokenDawn36146

Every day should be staff day. But we need to do something big to show our genuine appreciation of the staff team and all they do for the server.

7. Omega

Omega Registered Member

And they were all donators..
    smh, SkittleMC is just in it for the money they don't care about the players that are playing on the server what so ever. Some of the kindest and greatest players on the server have been banned for "Pure Cancer" when all we were trying to do was step up and say "Hey this isn't right, What is going on". I just wanted to help make the server a better place but instead i get a ban. Lots of people think some staff only got in because they were good friends with other staff members. This could be true but i realise that i do not have enough evidence of this and i'm truly sorry to Pika Boo who i had harassed and told her that she got staff for befriending staff when this really wasn't the reason. I do apologise for all of the drama i have caused to this server. I will no longer be apart of SkittleMC as i'm moving on to go play other games. Thank you.

8. BrokenDawn36146

I'm not even gonna say bye

9. Soopreem

Soopreem Registered Member

yeah, its not fair how random people just talk to you like that, unless it was something personall lets say that you bullied them at schoool? idk lol (pls don't kill me guys <3)

10. Soopreem

;( why? please come back, noones perfect. its alright for a mod to make one mistake, pls don't leave, you never know you might meet a very friendly person and maybe even meet up with them irl, you never know their fate. please don't go omega, lots of people love you (including me) and would be sad if you left skittles. please don't go, it'll make the ppl whob love you happy! :D

11. Soopreem

O.O soo good that legit motivated me to go confront my bully :D ( and we became friends!!!!! :DDDD )

• Like Like x 1
  12. Soopreem

Nice one pheonix, score one for TeamSkittle!!!!

13. Soopreem

Its quite sad that people who harass innocent people find that funny. I mean, cmon, seriously? You could get a job instead of sitting behind the screen, and searching up mean and nasty things to an innocent person, when they haven't even said anything bad. Also, i'd like to put in, i also got harrassed when i wasn't a rank. When i was a [FREE] rank, i got harassed and the laughing stock of the server, just because i was running away from a higher rank from me. They said... Actually, IM NOT going to even repeat those words, as they make me sick. Stop this bullying. Start being smart, and aware of your freaking surroundings as the next person who you bully, can send a freaking missile to ur house. STOP this harassment. START to put a STOP to this. And STOP putting a START to this. Thank you.

14. BrokenDawn36146

Do not 5x post lol double posting is bad enough.

15. Soopreem

whats wrong with 5 x posting... im ust being helpful wth

16. BrokenDawn36146

Read the rules m8

17. ObsessedWithMe

ObsessedWithMe Retired Staff
    Retired

In the rules you aren't supposed to mini mod either. ;)

18. BrokenDawn36146

Pointing out that someone is 5x posting isnt mini modding u just salty cos u aint thicc

19. Uni

Uni Registered Member

there should be a staff party where we throw a party for the staff <3

• Like Like x 3
  20. IronWilder

Retired

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.