Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Regarding Recent Harassment

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Phoenix, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siruoha

I think he meant to say /ignore.

Lootiousy she can't just block everyone who is rude to her. The people who are rude are excatly the people she has to keep an eye on as staff. They are the trouble makers, the people who wish wrong on others. She can ignore them, but if she blocked them then, if thy harassed someone else, she would not be able to assist them. Which is her job as staff in this community. Yeah, I fell horrible for anyone who is mis treated, and harassed. But, sometimes we all have to bring out our inner troopers.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Puppylover_1502

Puppylover_1502 Registered Member

Bro, this is totally true. Even if it was /ignore oh well xD Anyway back to you.

I feel so terrible hearing all these stories, truly! This is making me feel really bad inside and i would like to say sorry to every staff member. You guys have worked you BUTTS off to make this server special. You have well enough succeeded and i love it. I wish to be a staff but others say no xD (others are my mum xD) Anyway, so i would like to help out any way possible!! Please if you really need it cuz i would love to be helper, no doubt!! If anyone has any problems regarding harassment or such, say something aloud because people will help! I will help! Come to me if you need any ig situations fixed because i will try my best to help :) I am not asking to be staff but i wanna beee

P.S. Lootiousy, she has every right to be staff!! She is the best staff member ever! Don't be mean :/ (Other staff members, you are too ;) don't worry xD)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Skeeidu12

Skeeidu12 Registered Member

I have no proof of anything now.... Anyways I gave u guys $30 dollars as I was a legend and now im not playing this server anymore.

4. BryanTuberMC

BryanTuberMC Registered Member

Phoenix thx for posting this,You are always the best

• Like Like x 1
  5. IronWilder

Retired

As Phoenix said this is not normal. How about this if you give us a second chance I'll do some digging and try to find who wronged you and then punish them. What do you say?

6. Frimarra

Frimarra Registered Member

@BryanTuberMC it should be on your paypal summary or on your credit card. Check those first.

7. IronWilder

Retired

He's talking about how he donated to us and now that he no longer plays he lost that money.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Uni

Uni Registered Member

well, ive witnissed lot of drama i would of replyed quicker but
    i was forced off for a bit so yeah

Drama has been getting pretty extreme ive cried irl maybe
    and its hard to get out of if they spam you and wont understand what im saying but im fine now :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cocy

Cocy Registered Member

Warning: If you get easily offended, don't read this.

I'm not taking anyone's side here, BUT in the non harshest way possible, a lot of the people on here need to toughen up (someone had to say it). It's the internet.... Who gives a shit what someone says behind a keyboard? Just know they are to pussy to say it your face. If you don't let the shit people on the internet say get to you, you will HAVE a much more pleasant time, I understand that the majority of this player base is young, which is the reason this problem is even a problem. Just understand one concept, the people saying shit are behind a keyboard (there is a reason for that.) Just ignore what they say and don't let stupid shit like this affect your emotions IRL, they are not worth your time..

#49 Cocy, Sep 5, 2017 at 7:54 AM
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. BryanTuberMC

BryanTuberMC Registered Member

Yeah yeah Iron is on!!

11. Phoenix

Retired

I don't really take it personally, it's just that when behavior like this goes unchecked, it tends to grow worse and worse into a monster that's much harder to stop. In the end, it drives new player retention time down, makes staff recruitment more challenging, and leads to a toxic playerbase that's harder to control: a dying server. The moment I got a feeling we were heading that direction, I had to put my foot down.

I made this decision on my own, not at the suggestion of pika or the other staff. Obviously, no one should harass anyone, but if anyone has to act like absolute cancer, do it to me, not the rest of the staff body.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Uni

Uni Registered Member

staff should have chat spy on more often well on people which apprently are causing drama if havent already no staff should be heavily overloaded with it also players

13. Lootiousy

Lootiousy Registered Member

To everyone who didn't get the message of my post, listen closely. I didn't say for her to block every single one of them, I said to ignore the situation. Pika you seriously are taking this too far. I get it, words can hurt but if we are bringing out our fucking inner troopers, then bring out your inner 'trooper' Pika. I've been called ten times worst but I'm still running on two feet! You are three years older than me, show it.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Siruoha

@Phoenix. I know this is a player report but I decided to add it onto this thread because it is literally what we are speaking of. I was wondering if you could banish these folks. What people like this do and say is disgusting and I can't stand it.

This contains inappropriate language. Click at your own will.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Phoenix

Retired

See, this is Pure Cancer, but this is something that staff are supposed to be able to deal with and take into their own hands. It's not a group effort, and has only happened over the course of one day; it can easily be suppressed with the standard anti-harassment procedures that all staff learn. In ReALVenTE's case, now that he's shown his true colors, I would just ban him permanently, since chances are that leaving him on the server will result in a net loss over time due to the factors I mentioned. In Endless's case, I'd just mute him for a while, because while it's toxic and spam, this happens a lot when people get salty over their punishments. None of that is organized, and they're separate incidents.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Puppylover_1502

Puppylover_1502 Registered Member

I am glad you are all good now ^-^ did you read my advice? :p

17. Uni

Uni Registered Member

Meh tryed reading teh advice too many posts lul

18. Siruoha

Yeah, one of them was going at it again and again. The other was spamming for about 30 seconds. Makes sense. Thank you for the quick response.

19. Uni

Uni Registered Member

That endless guy blamed me for scamming him out of p12 and p8 apprently and he was lying he said that to yoyo also which is stupid he spreads rumours etc

20. Siruoha

Yeah, people like that I just ignore. No point listening to them if they only talk trash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.