play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Announcement Reach For The Skies - A Whole New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings Everyone,

For the past few weeks, @Steven and I have been talking about the current status of SkittleMC. We’ve concluded that, sadly, SkittleMC has been on somewhat of a decline if you look at the trends for the past few months. Thus, we’ve concluded that change is necessary to ensure Skittle’s survival.

When SkittleMC was released, it was originally intended to be just roleplay, and nothing else. Recently, however, due to somewhat of a growing interest in expansion (By both the Leadership Team and the Community), we’ve decided to forego that decision and expand. By now, I’m sure all of you have seen the (temporary) Hub Server on Skittle, which will be the new landing ground for any players that join. From there, you’ll be able to access the roleplay server that the majority of you are accustomed to, but in addition to that, you’ll be able to access any secondary servers that we may be adding. To start off, we’ve decided to add a popular gamemode that many people are familiar with: SkyBlock.

SkyBlock itself is a pretty self-explanatory gamemode, but we have a trailer made to highlight some of the key features that will be on it, as we've customized the experience to ensure that the players have a great time. To celebrate SkyBlock’s release, we will be hosting a 95% SALE (ONLY SKYBLOCK).

SKYBLOCK RELEASE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH
1 PM EST | 10 AM PST | 6 PM GMT​

ThePilotGamer

Registered Member

Greetings Everyone,

For the past few weeks, @Steven and I have been talking about the current status of SkittleMC. We’ve concluded that, sadly, SkittleMC has been on somewhat of a decline if you look at the trends for the past few months. Thus, we’ve concluded that change is necessary to ensure Skittle’s survival.

When SkittleMC was released, it was originally intended to be just roleplay, and nothing else. Recently, however, due to somewhat of a growing interest in expansion (By both the Leadership Team and the Community), we’ve decided to forego that decision and expand. By now, I’m sure all of you have seen the (temporary) Hub Server on Skittle, which will be the new landing ground for any players that join. From there, you’ll be able to access the roleplay server that the majority of you are accustomed to, but in addition to that, you’ll be able to access any secondary servers that we may be adding. To start off, we’ve decided to add a popular gamemode that many people are familiar with: SkyBlock.

SkyBlock itself is a pretty self-explanatory gamemode, but we have a trailer made to highlight some of the key features that will be on it, as we've customized the experience to ensure that the players have a great time. To celebrate SkyBlock’s release, we will be hosting a 95% SALE (ONLY SKYBLOCK).

SKYBLOCK RELEASE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH
1 PM EST | 10 AM PST | 6 PM GMT
Wow! This is a great advancement for SkittleMC, looking forward to it getting released!

Uni

Registered Member

Greetings Everyone,

SKYBLOCK RELEASE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH
:O CANT WAIT THE INTENSE MUSIC GETS ME HYPED!

LeakCentral

Registered Member
Is this going to be a permanent sale as well?

no ban plz i think its great you guys are actually doing something about the server and not just sitting on it and watching it die

BlueTool

Registered Member

Greetings Everyone,

SKYBLOCK RELEASE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH
Sounds cool

Uni

Registered Member
Is this going to be a permanent sale as well?

no ban plz i think its great you guys are actually doing something about the server and not just sitting on it and watching it die
NEVERRRR
ps @Raj 2.3k for a rank which could loose ?
and $120 with the sale and why isnt it 95?

ByggernMarco25

Registered Member
This is going to be awesome I love skittlemc and that you guys are adding more game modes are just going to be even better can't wait to try out skyblock since you Smp/Role-playing game mode was such a big success
❤️

AmFroot

Registered Member

Greetings Everyone,

SKYBLOCK RELEASE
SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH
This change is so god damn good, waiting for the release.

xKibbeh

Registered Member
This actually interests me, Maybe i'll come on skittle a little more often because of this.

Its good to see this server is slowly making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.