Pv 1

PieterTheCreator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello

A few days ago i bought this ultra rank token from a guy. He sold it to me for 20 million but i didn't mind so i bought it. When i got the rank i used the "/pv 1" command.
I used it because it has a big storage.. I put in all my good stuff because I thought that was the only way to actually not lose it and make sure it's secure. When i log back on the server (a week later) i see i lost my ultra rank because it was a duped token. This means i cannot access /pv 1 anymore and that means i cannot access my good stuff anymore.. Please help me i don't ask to give me back my money or ultra rank i just want whats in my pv 1.

Kind regards
Ign: Jalopeno_

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello

A few days ago i bought this ultra rank token from a guy. He sold it to me for 20 million but i didn't mind so i bought it. When i got the rank i used the "/pv 1" command.
I used it because it has a big storage.. I put in all my good stuff because I thought that was the only way to actually not lose it and make sure it's secure. When i log back on the server (a week later) i see i lost my ultra rank because it was a duped token. This means i cannot access /pv 1 anymore and that means i cannot access my good stuff anymore.. Please help me i don't ask to give me back my money or ultra rank i just want whats in my pv 1.

Kind regards
Ign: Jalopeno_
contact lexie via discord.

Warensammlung

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stop overcommmennnttinnngg tryin to get more messages on the most messages list ffs is annoyinnggg

MyEntireEchest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did you really think someone would sell a legitimate ultra token for 20 mil?

If you see one for 250 mil you're lucky.