PleaseUnban Forums Report

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys are so ignorant and stubborn that you can't even realize the big picture. There are literally fly hackers flying around pvp for days on end because staff are never on to ban them or they just don't care enough to even take a step into pvp. There was this dude named Flash1503 and I finally reported him because its been a few days and he is STILL fly hacking in pvp. If staff can take damage indicators so seriously, they should be as cautious, if not more, with these fly hackers because THEY are the ones who are actually ruining people's experience on pvp, not people with indicators. And as MostSkill said, I would like to reiterate the fact that indicators dO nOt gIvE yOu aN aDvaNtAgE in pVP. He also brought up a wonderful point how stuff like s30 and p30 are easily accessible to people willing to spend $75 on rainbow rank, yet they don't allow something that ALL players can have. Indicators are FREE and don't give any combat advantages unlike people with fly hacks or killaura. I'd at least expect there to be SOMEONE in pvp to make sure that there aren't just random people flying around. The other day pvp literally looked like an airport. Like... how is that acceptable, but indicators aren't??? And given that AngelWholf ISN'T the only staff on this server, there should be at least SOMEONE on duty. To ask the same person to be on 24/7 is unreasonable, but it seems like he is the only staff that is ever online. I have never seen another moderator online... so why's that. Also, there are so many spammers and people saying the n word in chat, yet it takes them ages to even be dealt with due to the absence of staff.

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
@Kanha_J
Also, the point is to advocate for what we believe in. You really should read about history and learn about important advocates throughout history. Maybe you should read up on Martin Luther King Jr. as some homework before you mindlessly speak like that again.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Since May 21, 2017

This says armour bars are allowed
So they are allowed
Lol I was wondering cus when i first started I asked one of the staff starting with m and he said it was all g

It’s health indicators that arent