PleaseUnban Forums Report

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stop comparing this shit to basketball and other sports. Each sport has different rules and the rule of pvp is you shouldn't be able to view the other players health.
You're just salty that you can't make your own analogy to compare this situation to. And no, each sport isn't different. All sports keep track of score and time, which are vital aspects to the game. It literally does not improve anyone's athletic ability to know either of these things.

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it "doesn't make any difference, and doesn't make u better at pvp" then why are you arguing to have them added in the game lmao. You played yourself kid
Because people can get banned for it when it does not give them an "unfair advantage." Which is complete bs. You literally have no clue about what I'm arguing do you?

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
They shouldn't be bannable though lmfao. It makes no sense to ban someone who knows the score. It is not a literal advantage that makes you better at pvp, so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. And as I said, EVERYONE can get it if they want to.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're just salty that you can't make your own analogy to compare this situation to. And no, each sport isn't different. All sports keep track of score and time, which are vital aspects to the game. It literally does not improve anyone's athletic ability to know either of these things.
I'm not the one whose salty because i'm not the one who is banned LOL. I just think your constant posts and complaining is annoying... Just face it no matter how much you post, Hp indicators are NEVER coming to skittlemc so you might aswell just stfu..

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not the one whose salty because i'm not the one who is banned LOL. I just think your constant posts and complaining is annoying... Just face it no matter how much you post, Hp indicators are NEVER coming to skittlemc so you might aswell just stfu..
I'm not banned either... And that's what everyone said when anyone in history stood up for themselves. But I guess change can happen if enough people support the cause. The constitution of the United States has been changed 33 times. And if people had not advocated for their beliefs, we would still be the primitive society we once were in the 18th century. Let me give you some examples: Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr., George Orwell, Nelson Mandela. Just to name a few. Stay conservative it doesn't bother me. You just can't seem to realize that hp indicators and armor indicators are not necessarily an unfair advantage. That's alright. But I will continue speaking for this and you can't do anything to stop me.

Last edited:

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hp indicators give you information that your opponent doesnt have access to, and honestly, pxpi's "defense" is the perfect example of the unfair advantage. If you can see your opponent's health, you can make a call based on complete information, its no longer "Their hitpoints may be higher than mine I need to get out" its you knowing exactly what their hitpoints are to make a call that you wouldnt normally do. Its giving you unfair information to make more informed decisions than your opponent has access to.

And honestly, it doesnt really matter if you believe it should be against the rules or not, the Management/Owner team of this server has decided that its against the rules, and any use of it is prohibited. So you can discuss it all you want, its still illegal no matter what you say.
Health indicators gives you no advantage at all. How many instances have their been where someone gets killed because of a dude having health indicators? The mod gives you no advantage in combat, it is simply informative. There is really no reason to even having tho mod because every good player uses god apples and therefore nullify the use of damage indicators. Its like punishing a player for xraying when every block is a diamond. It’s hard to believe that the staff team is wasting their time on people using damage indicators and ignoring all the players flying around using kill aura. Maybe you should try to help the player populous instead of trying to get players banned who just want to help the community.

Reactions: Meme4ord

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why are you commenting on a subject you know so little about? Maybe stick to a subject on roleplaying and minecraft sex. Its probably closer to your speed.

• Haha
Reactions: Pxpi

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Using illegal mods is helping the community? Thats a new defense.
Yes, it allows players to record gameplay and report hackers without being afraid of getting banned for nonsense. If i didnt report players i believed to be hacking, I wouldnt have been banned. I chose to take this risk and hope that the staff team wouldnt be as petty as they turned out to be.

AngelWholf

Reaction score
How does knowing someones health allow you to report a hacker? I reported MANY hackers before I became staff never used a health indicator. Had no issues.

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
How does knowing someones health allow you to report a hacker? I reported MANY hackers before I became staff never used a health indicator. Had no issues.
Yes, but i really dont want to remove the mod file whenever i want to go from survival games to skittle. Quite frankly, ive used health indicators for a very long time, staff didnt have a problem with it because i reported hackers, now hawk isnt a fan of me so he banned out of spite. Which players are complaining about how unfair health indicators are? If you die to someone because they used health indicators, maybe you should find a new game. (Angry birds sounds more reasonable for them) if you would care to make a list of the unfair advantages that health indicators have, be my guest. Frankly, i dont know why its bannable “not everyone has access to it” says the pay to win server which gives people sharp 30 for spending $100 bucks. Not everyone can get rainbow rank, therefore people with rainbow rank should be banned!

AngelWholf

Reaction score
No, you were banned for using an illegal mod. Theres no spite to it. You violated a rule and got punished for it.

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
No, you were banned for using an illegal mod. Theres no spite to it. You violated a rule and got punished for it.
And why is this modification blacklisted? And why wasnt i banned earlier? I had about 50 videos all of which contained me using damage indicators.

Last edited:

AngelWholf

Reaction score
Since May 21, 2017

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Since May 21, 2017

Are you not going to answer why damage indicators arent allowed??? They dont give players an unfair advantage. The whole argument of damage indicators giving people an unfair advantage is bull shit, the biggest advantage in pvp is the amount of god apples and the amount and quality of your gear. (Both of which you pay for and not everyone has access to)

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
Since May 21, 2017

This post basically shuts down any argument lmao.... If the owner has disapproved hp indicators there's no point in arguing about it @PleaseUnban @Meme4ord @Pxpi