PleaseUnban Forums Report

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're just an ass if you third party a 1v1. Also, most people generally continue fighting unless they themselves are low or until they want to stop, regardless of the other player's situation. Knowing the score does not make you better though. Let me give you a real world example that is practically the same as jumping into a 1v1 with low hp people. So let's say you are playing basketball and the score is 99-102 with 15 seconds on the clock in the last quarter. If you know that you are down by 3, you will know to go for a 3 to tie the game. Knowing the score doesn't increase your chances of making the shot and making the game tied. It just tells you that you should shoot a 3 to tie the game and go into overtime. The scoreboard is what players and coaches rely on to tell them what plays to make and how aggressive or defensive they should be. However, it dos not make them any better in a game since it does not boost their performance. If your team can't make their shots, they can't make their shots. A scoreboard can't change that. Likewise, knowing that some people are low hp does not make you any better at pvp than without the hp indicators.

And regarding the staff, MostSkill has a myriad of reports, all of which included clear evidence of him using hp indicators and apparently he never got banned for it. And what would that lead people to believe? That hp indicators are allowed. Staff needs to be diligent when reviewing player reports because the player who is reporting a rule breaker may also be breaking a rule themselves. And if MostSkill isn't punished for using hp indicators, who is to say that other people won't use it as well since they would assume that hp indicators are allowed.
Alt - F4 yourself kid

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
LMAO true meme. You don't even pvp kanha lmfaoooo. You're like staff. Can't handle the truth and cry when you're wrong. Also, jokes on you im on mac.

RiceBoi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unban MostSkills he doesn't do anything wrong even tho he has damage indicators but he still 1v1 people even if they have better stuff that just proofs he's not like those guys who use it to see who has better stuff
Anyone who has a slight amount of skill on this server is able to pull that. Good players can easily take on people with gear multiple times better its just gonna be significantly harder to kill them unless they lag or fail to gap

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's not true first of all, HP indicators do in fact give an unfair advantage in PVP. First point, If you were camping at /warp pvp with hp indicators and saw in the distance that two players that are fighting are low, then most likely you would run in to kill both of them. BUT, if you didn't have Hp indicators you probably wouldn't run in considering that they could both be very High in health. Second point, If you were pvping someone and you saw that their hp was low then chances are you might continue fighting them even when in some cases you might retreat because you wouldn't know what health the other player is at.

I'm not saying that mods on this server really care about players or take the time to verify stuff. But I am saying that HP indicators do give you a significant advantage over the person you are fighting if they don't have it. Also you all seem to forget that this is a Roleplay server and not a pvp one. They don't really care about the technicalities of pvp cause its not a pvp server
There’s this thing called GOD APPLES your argument is irrelevant. Only relevant on a server where u don’t heal 10 hearts a second.

AngelWholf

Reaction score
Hp indicators give you information that your opponent doesnt have access to, and honestly, pxpi's "defense" is the perfect example of the unfair advantage. If you can see your opponent's health, you can make a call based on complete information, its no longer "Their hitpoints may be higher than mine I need to get out" its you knowing exactly what their hitpoints are to make a call that you wouldnt normally do. Its giving you unfair information to make more informed decisions than your opponent has access to.

And honestly, it doesnt really matter if you believe it should be against the rules or not, the Management/Owner team of this server has decided that its against the rules, and any use of it is prohibited. So you can discuss it all you want, its still illegal no matter what you say.

Reactions: Kanha_J

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol in what instance of pvp on this server would it be “their hitpoints May be higher than mine I need to get out

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
You do realize that EVERYONE has the ability to download it right? @AngelWholf. It's not limited to like 3 people. EVERYONE who wants to get it can get it. And it does not even make you better, unlike using something like killaura or reach or any of that stuff.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
You do realize that EVERYONE has the ability to download it right? @AngelWholf. It's not limited to like 3 people. EVERYONE who wants to get it can get it.
It's still an unfair advantage.... thats like saying "auto-armour should be allowed because you can get it if you want" or "speed hacks should be allowed cause everyone can download hacks if they want" You are absolutely wrong lmao

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's still an unfair advantage.... thats like saying "auto-armour should be allowed because you can get it if you want" or "speed hacks should be allowed cause everyone can download hacks if they want" You are absolutely wrong lmao
You are comparing oranges and apples. You literally have no clue about the difference between using an indicator and using something that LITERALLY enhances your performance. By that logic, the scoreboard should be removed from all sporting events and each player should keep track of the score in their head. lol funny that this is also coming from a guy who has been banned for hacking previously.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hp indicators give you information that your opponent doesnt have access to, and honestly, pxpi's "defense" is the perfect example of the unfair advantage. If you can see your opponent's health, you can make a call based on complete information, its no longer "Their hitpoints may be higher than mine I need to get out" its you knowing exactly what their hitpoints are to make a call that you wouldnt normally do. Its giving you unfair information to make more informed decisions than your opponent has access to.

And honestly, it doesnt really matter if you believe it should be against the rules or not, the Management/Owner team of this server has decided that its against the rules, and any use of it is prohibited. So you can discuss it all you want, its still illegal no matter what you say.
Exactly, the call you would make with HP indicators enabled and the call you would make without them would be entirely different. Having the knowledge of the other players HP is information that shouldn't be availiable... This same argument could be applied to Armour Health hacks. "Oh whats the problem with seeing the other person's Armour HP... its not like that gives you a pvp advantage". Hp indicators, Gear health Indicators, player damage indicators. All of these fall under the same category and thats why they are banned @Pxpi . Honestly I don't get why ur acting so surprised since literally every good pvp sever has indicators banned.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are comparing oranges and apples. You literally have no clue about the difference between using an indicator and using something that LITERALLY enhances your performance. By that logic, the scoreboard should be removed from all sporting events and each player should keep track of the score in their head. lol funny that this is also coming from a guy who has been banned for hacking previously.
Stop comparing this shit to basketball and other sports. Each sport has different rules and the rule of pvp is you shouldn't be able to view the other players health.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
@Pxpi since apperantly HP indicators don't enhance your performance why aren't gear health indicator's allowed? Its not like seeing the other players gear health increases your pvp skill

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Exactly, the call you would make with HP indicators enabled and the call you would make without them would be entirely different. Having the knowledge of the other players HP is information that shouldn't be availiable... This same argument could be applied to Armour Health hacks. "Oh whats the problem with seeing the other person's Armour HP... its not like that gives you a pvp advantage". Hp indicators, Gear health Indicators, player damage indicators. All of these fall under the same category and thats why they are banned @Pxpi . Honestly I don't get why ur acting so surprised since literally every good pvp sever has indicators banned.
Armor indicators still don't make you better at pvp. Literally pvp anyone on a pvp server without indicators, then pvp them with indicators. It does not make you better at all. If you lose without indicators, you are still gonna lose with indicators. You are still comparing oranges and apples. And no, I'm not surprised. I'm just surprised how you always seem to compare things that are not comparable and still won't admit that your argument is illogical.

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
@Pxpi since apperantly HP indicators don't enhance your performance why aren't gear health indicator's allowed? Its not like seeing the other players gear health increases your pvp skill
I don't know why they aren't allowed??? LOL wtf. I never said they shouldn't. And I still believe it does not increase ur performance.

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
Armor indicators still don't make you better at pvp. Literally pvp anyone on a pvp server without indicators, then pvp them with indicators. It does not make you better at all. If you lose without indicators, you are still gonna lose with indicators. You are still comparing oranges and apples. And no, I'm not surprised. I'm just surprised how you always seem to compare things that are not comparable and still won't admit that your argument is illogical.
If it "doesn't make any difference, and doesn't make u better at pvp" then why are you arguing to have them added in the game lmao. You played yourself kid