PleaseUnban Forums Report

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
In the player report https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/tyii.28593/ accusing TYII of reach/aura hacks, PleaseUnban used a client that does not accurately detect the hit range of other players. We had the exact same issue with the exact same client when IceShot13 used to false report players and successfully got them banned. If you look closer, you can see that the "hit range" according to the client is around 3 blocks in the video. This obviously is not accurate as most people know the hit range is actually around 5 blocks and can vary depending on lag. In addition to the inaccurate radius, the video was laggy and should not be sufficient evidence to prove that TYII was actually using hacks during that video. Please do not let this user and other people false report people and get them false banned because they are using an incompetent client. People are being falsely accused of hacks because the client tells them that they are hitting players out of their "hit range" when in reality it does not take into the account the ACTUAL hit range and latency difference. And if it were up to me, I would personally ban PleaseUnban from forums due to false reporting other players just like IceShot13 did.

Also that guy has HP indicators in the top left corner of the video, which is APPARENTLY illegal. Based on the futile argument I had with ZychoHawk, HE should also be banned for having HP indicators.

PleaseUnban is in fact IceShot13. I informed you thusly.
His ign is currently MostSkill

Here is the post I made about IceShot13's client about 1 year ago https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/iceshot13s-client.12993/
If you find yourself with nothing better to do than read skittlemc forums, I recommend you read all the replies on that post. It is quite funny.
(idk why I cant find that acc anymore lol)

DO NOT LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.

P.S. Watch at .25 speed. Your aim is garbage MostSkill.

Last edited:

DuckyMoMo998

Registered Member
Reaction score
In the player report https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/tyii.28593/ accusing TYII of reach/aura hacks, PleaseUnban used a client that does not accurately detect the hit range of other players. We had the exact same issue with the exact same client when IceShot13 used to false report players and successfully got them banned. If you look closer, you can see that the "hit range" according to the client is around 3 blocks in the video. This obviously is not accurate as most people know the hit range is actually 5-6 blocks and can vary depending on lag. In addition to the inaccurate radius, the video was laggy and should not be sufficient evidence to prove that TYII was actually using hacks during that video. Please do not let this user and other people false report people and get them false banned because they are using an incompetent client. People are being falsely accused of hacks because the client tells them that they are hitting players out of their "hit range" when in reality it does not take into the account the ACTUAL hit range and latency difference. And if it were up to me, I would personally ban PleaseUnban from forums due to false reporting other players just like IceShot13 did.

Also that guy has HP indicators in the top left corner of the video, which is APPARENTLY illegal. Based on the futile argument I had with ZychoHawk, HE should also be banned for having HP indicators.

PleaseUnban is in fact IceShot13. I informed you thusly.
His ign is currently MostSkill

Here is the post I made about IceShot13's client about 1 year ago https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/iceshot13s-client.12993/
(idk why I cant find that acc anymore lol)

DO NOT LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.

P.S. Watch at .25 speed. Your aim is garbage MostSkill.
I agree with you 100% look at when Tyii catches him in a combo at 0:54 in the video and all he does in holds d,s,and a to make it look like Tyii is reaching not only the simple fact of that. Tyii or PleaseUnban has bad ping which is making it look more like reach. Also, the fact that its proven to be bad ping by the way of Tyii's head because if it was killuara there would be multiple head snaps and Tyii would almost never miss a hit. So that leads me to believe that PleaseUnban is using a mod that isn't sufficient evidence to issue a ban to a player. There is also problems with servers KB, Gaps, and reach so i think this is just another issue on the client/servers side. Players should not be banned from this mod it isn't really enough evidence for "reach/killaura".

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
First off, I already got banned for damage indicators lol. Second, does a combo give you above average reach? All it does is knock you back so its harder to recover from being hit. If you get reach for every time you hit someone without taking damage this game would be retarded, also tyii is clicking quite quickly and never misses a shot, and one point actually isnt facing me and still hitting me (indicators of kill aura) 3rd the reach indicator mod is correct as i showed at the end of the video, only blurred area is if a player is underneath you they will have about a .25 block reach because you cant hit them facing downwards but they can hit you facing upwards, but he hits me farther than i can hit him on level ground, (crit hitting decreases range) in the player report you said that my hit range mod wasnt accurate even though i suowed how accurate it was in UNCUT video. Don’t be an idiot, just because you believe something is false doesnt mean it is. Also, ducky, how does holding down any key relate to reach? I want a fair server without cheaters, I’m sure you do too. Kill aura doesnt necessarily make you head snap, at one point near the beginning he wasnt even looking at me but still hitting me. (An obvious sign of cheating)

Last edited:
Reactions: Happytimes

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
:D
First off, I already got banned for damage indicators lol. Second, does a combo give you above average reach? All it does is knock you back so its harder to recover from being hit. If you get reach for every time you hit someone without taking damage this game would be retarded, also tyii is clicking quite quickly and never misses a shot, and one point actually isnt facing me and still hitting me (indicators of kill aura) 3rd the reach indicator mod is correct as i showed at the end of the video, only blurred area is if a player is underneath you they will have about a .25 block reach because you cant hit them facing downwards but they can hit you facing upwards, but he hits me farther than i can hit him on level ground, (crit hitting decreases range) in the player report you said that my hit range mod wasnt accurate even though i suowed how accurate it was in UNCUT video. Don’t be an idiot, just because you believe something is false doesnt mean it is. Also, ducky, how does holding down any key relate to reach? I want a fair server without cheaters, I’m sure you do too. Kill aura doesnt necessarily make you head snap, at one point near the beginning he wasnt even looking at me but still hitting me. (An obvious sign of cheating)
You are still using damage indicators. Just because you already got banned for it does not mean you are allowed to keep using them. You have been using them since the time you started pvping. Every single video is evidence of you using an unapproved modification, which has been going on for years now. Also, your aim is trash so you can not complain about how TYII is hitting you almost every hit. And yes, he does miss. You were just standing around like a punching bag so obviously he isn't going to miss a stationary target. And no, the mod is not accurate as explained in https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/mostskill-player-report.28743/. There were times when YOU hit people outside of the indicated hit radius. Explain that.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

You are still using damage indicators. Just because you already got banned for it does not mean you are allowed to keep using them. You have been using them since the time you started pvping. Every single video is evidence of you using an unapproved modification, which has been going on for years now. Also, your aim is trash so you can not complain about how TYII is hitting you almost every hit. And yes, he does miss. You were just standing around like a punching bag so obviously he isn't going to miss a stationary target. And no, the mod is not accurate as explained in https://www.skittlemc.com/threads/mostskill-player-report.28743/. There were times when YOU hit people outside of the indicated hit radius. Explain that.
Listen
Listen. In the literal minecraft code it says that the hit range is 3 blocks not 5. There’s no disputing that
Secondly I’ve known tyii since he first came on the server as a random 13 year old. He had no idea how to pvp then one day he comes along with the current pvp you see in this video. He got banned for autoclicker then came back with his current ghost client.
I know from personal experience he’s a hacker

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Listen

Listen. In the literal minecraft code it says that the hit range is 3 blocks not 5. There’s no disputing that
Secondly I’ve known tyii since he first came on the server as a random 13 year old. He had no idea how to pvp then one day he comes along with the current pvp you see in this video. He got banned for autoclicker then came back with his current ghost client.
I know from personal experience he’s a hacker
Well. You could also say that MostSkill used to hack. He doesn’t hack anymore. People change. You can’t just assume someone is like that just because you saw their beginnings. You need to see the whole picture. You’re living in the past buddy.
Also, explain how MostSkill hit tyii and nesskie outside of the hit radius.

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score

Your stupidity frightens me... It truly does. First off IM CURRENTLY PERM BANNED FOR THE MOD. Second off, When i hit people out of the circle its because im below that player, you have farther reach when your below a player that when you are above them. And when the hell did I ever hit them outside the radius?

parham

Registered Member
Reaction score
Guys calm down there explanation for this TYII is a hacking pin head I think that is a logical explanation for all we know @Pxpi is tyii

Reactions: Happytimes

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well. You could also say that MostSkill used to hack. He doesn’t hack anymore. People change. You can’t just assume someone is like that just because you saw their beginnings. You need to see the whole picture. You’re living in the past buddy.
Also, explain how MostSkill hit tyii and nesskie outside of the hit radius.
Explain how someone suddenly gets 10x better over night

parham

Registered Member
Reaction score
So let’s all get real TYII has always been. A hacking scumbag trying to ruin everyone’s experience

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Still can't believe you have never been banned for hp indicators until now... Anyway regarding TYII "apparently being good one day," I don't know. But he definitely does not look like he is hacking in that video to me. Regardless, MostSkill is perm banned, which I did not realize, so I'm fine. Have a good day yalls.

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Still can't believe you have never been banned for hp indicators until now... Anyway regarding TYII "apparently being good one day," I don't know. But he definitely does not look like he is hacking in that video to me. Regardless, MostSkill is perm banned, which I did not realize, so I'm fine. Have a good day yalls.
TYII is now banned too, enjoy ur day

I_Weskerlol

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unban MostSkills he doesn't do anything wrong even tho he has damage indicators but he still 1v1 people even if they have better stuff that just proofs he's not like those guys who use it to see who has better stuff

Reactions: PleaseUnban

parham

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unban MostSkills he doesn't do anything wrong even tho he has damage indicators but he still 1v1 people even if they have better stuff that just proofs he's not like those guys who use it to see who has better stuff
Yea unban him!

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn wesker you real nice :) thx for that

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
lol. I agree that hp indicators should be allowed. I was banned for it, too. I said "he had 2 hearts" or something and I got a fat 7 day ban for it. I wrote a 4 paragraph appeal that completely destroyed the argument against hp indicators. But staff are conservative af and don't like change. They did not even try to acknowledge the fact that hp indicators don't give you any actual benefits in pvp. My argument was based on the premise that hp indicators are like a scoreboard in sports. Players can choose whether or not to look at the scoreboard, but it doesn't make you better regardless of whether you know the score or not. But sadly, they just simply don't give a damn. Despite that, you have hp indicators on every single vid on your yt channel, which staff was just completely oblivious to until recently lol. It just shows how poorly they do their job. Watch me get banned from forums again for speaking the truth. But it has to be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: PleaseUnban

Kanha_J

Registered Member
Reaction score
lol. I agree that hp indicators should be allowed. I was banned for it, too. I said "he had 2 hearts" or something and I got a fat 7 day ban for it. I wrote a 4 paragraph appeal that completely destroyed the argument against hp indicators. But staff are conservative af and don't like change. They did not even try to acknowledge the fact that hp indicators don't give you any actual benefits in pvp. My argument was based on the premise that hp indicators are like a scoreboard in sports. Players can choose whether or not to look at the scoreboard, but it doesn't make you better regardless of whether you know the score or not. But sadly, they just simply don't give a damn. Despite that, you have hp indicators on every single vid on your yt channel, which staff was just completely oblivious to until recently lol. It just shows how poorly they do their job. Watch me get banned from forums again for speaking the truth. But it has to be said.
That's not true first of all, HP indicators do in fact give an unfair advantage in PVP. First point, If you were camping at /warp pvp with hp indicators and saw in the distance that two players that are fighting are low, then most likely you would run in to kill both of them. BUT, if you didn't have Hp indicators you probably wouldn't run in considering that they could both be very High in health. Second point, If you were pvping someone and you saw that their hp was low then chances are you might continue fighting them even when in some cases you might retreat because you wouldn't know what health the other player is at.

I'm not saying that mods on this server really care about players or take the time to verify stuff. But I am saying that HP indicators do give you a significant advantage over the person you are fighting if they don't have it. Also you all seem to forget that this is a Roleplay server and not a pvp one. They don't really care about the technicalities of pvp cause its not a pvp server

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're just an ass if you third party a 1v1. Also, most people generally continue fighting unless they themselves are low or until they want to stop, regardless of the other player's situation. Knowing the score does not make you better though. Let me give you a real world example that is practically the same as jumping into a 1v1 with low hp people. So let's say you are playing basketball and the score is 99-102 with 15 seconds on the clock in the last quarter. If you know that you are down by 3, you will know to go for a 3 to tie the game. Knowing the score doesn't increase your chances of making the shot and making the game tied. It just tells you that you should shoot a 3 to tie the game and go into overtime. The scoreboard is what players and coaches rely on to tell them what plays to make and how aggressive or defensive they should be. However, it dos not make them any better in a game since it does not boost their performance. If your team can't make their shots, they can't make their shots. A scoreboard can't change that. Likewise, knowing that some people are low hp does not make you any better at pvp than without the hp indicators.

And regarding the staff, MostSkill has a myriad of reports, all of which included clear evidence of him using hp indicators and apparently he never got banned for it. And what would that lead people to believe? That hp indicators are allowed. Staff needs to be diligent when reviewing player reports because the player who is reporting a rule breaker may also be breaking a rule themselves. And if MostSkill isn't punished for using hp indicators, who is to say that other people won't use it as well since they would assume that hp indicators are allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meme4ord

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's not true first of all, HP indicators do in fact give an unfair advantage in PVP. First point, If you were camping at /warp pvp with hp indicators and saw in the distance that two players that are fighting are low, then most likely you would run in to kill both of them. BUT, if you didn't have Hp indicators you probably wouldn't run in considering that they could both be very High in health. Second point, If you were pvping someone and you saw that their hp was low then chances are you might continue fighting them even when in some cases you might retreat because you wouldn't know what health the other player is at.

I'm not saying that mods on this server really care about players or take the time to verify stuff. But I am saying that HP indicators do give you a significant advantage over the person you are fighting if they don't have it. Also you all seem to forget that this is a Roleplay server and not a pvp one. They don't really care about the technicalities of pvp cause its not a pvp server
Not tryna be mean but that entire post is bullshit. People us gapples and what do gapples do? They heal you and keep you at max health. The only time I can see health indicators being a problem is when ur tryna quickie som1.