play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

Please. This has to stop.

Siruoha

Sr. Advisor
Advisor
Ok, it has been said and I will say it again.
All this dirty stripclubs have to be removed are seriously monitored.

Yeah, I get it. This server's player count would drop drastically. if we had no role play but all this in global chat is really disturbing. Especially considering a decent percentage of players are under the age of 10. Ok I get it we can't form this server to be fit for young children to play but this screenshot I have is only one of the several seriously messed up things that need to be stopped.

A vote was made to remove all strip clubs. I hope this comes soon because what I see in global chat is seriously horrific.

Please, anyone reading this who makes strip clubs and hot or not etc. Ok I don't care nearly as much about that as I do this message in the screenshot below...

Please leave comments below on what you think about this predicament in all. Seriousness this has to be stopped.

-Signed
Sirouoha

Attachments

Aury

Registered Member
The player base wouldn't even drop dramatically. Players would just find another source to make money.

Personally, I believe all forms of inappropriate content (including 'rape', sex, strip clubs, jokes about suicide and self harm, etc) should all NOT be tolerated on the network. The fact that they are very much concerns me.

Siruoha

Sr. Advisor
Advisor
The player base wouldn't even drop dramatically. Players would just find another source to make money.

Personally, I believe all forms of inappropriate content (including 'rape', sex, strip clubs, jokes about suicide and self harm, etc) should all NOT be tolerated on the network. The fact that they are very much concerns me.
This is my line of thought. It is complete nonsense.

Gucci

Registered Member
If you don't like what's happening at strip clubs than simply just don't go to strip clubs, it's that simple and easy; the only similar concern that bothers me the most is the way how inappropriate these people who can't control their hormones will be talking in all chat and who couldn't talk privately or advertising how out of control and high their hormones are, it's too disturbing to see and their should be a rule set upon talking in all chat about this, but kids will be kids, you sometimes just have to ignore it.

Last edited:

Siruoha

Sr. Advisor
Advisor
I, have never gone to a stripclub on this server. Yet, I still know all about them because of guess what. The chat. In my first message I wasn't referring to only the warps But also the normal chat aswell.

I can see two solutions to this:

1) Create a rule against strip clubs/sex/etc. and punish those who advertise their clubs
2) Get a plugin that has different chats, such as local, global, etc. that can allow people to talk in their own areas

However, there's problems for both of those. As for solution 1, there'd be a slight decline in player base as people will realize they can no longer have their toxic sex clubs on a Minecraft server. For solution 2, those chats wouldn't be able to be as easily moderated by staff members.

Gucci

Registered Member
We all basically understand that the disturbance of sex in chat comes from strip clubs but it seems to be that the main cause is due to having private "sex" rooms as most regular strip clubs do, this seems to lead to a bigger mess where hormones could even increase dramatically higher for kids in game or immatures as we all don't know why, but even if we were to ban strip clubs this possibly won't ever change anything as people will still advertise for sex, leads you to a pointless situation for banning strip clubs in hopes of changing nothing. I believe the staff team just needs to do a better job in handling the chat to those who sends such disgusting and disturbance texts into the general chat. I'm not sure if there's a rule about "sex" for the chat rules but their should be rules where advertising for sex shouldn't be allowed and any concerns with sex in general chat, as long as players knows how to privately message how inpatient their hormones are, sex can be allowed. Therefore, if they don't follow the rules torture them by throwing them in a hospital(Jail) in need of hormone donations for a few hours where players can go in and laugh at them.

Last edited:

Siruoha

Sr. Advisor
Advisor
I can see two solutions to this:

1) Create a rule against strip clubs/sex/etc. and punish those who advertise their clubs
2) Get a plugin that has different chats, such as local, global, etc. that can allow people to talk in their own areas

However, there are problems for both of those. As for solution 1, there'd be a slight decline in the player base as people will realize they can no longer have their toxic sex clubs on a Minecraft server. For solution 2, those chats wouldn't be able to be as easily moderated by staff members.
Yes, these are both good but bugged ideas. Though they both have a fix to them. For #1 if we were to make that rule we would have to keep in mind that player base would go down. But, if you think about it. DoniBobes is one of the advertisements for this server. The majority of his audience is under the age of adulthood. If we made a rule against strip clubs Etc, more of his audience would come on here. Maybe even more donations? Because young kids usually pay with their parents PayPal/Visa Etc and sometimes (I know from experience with my younger brother) the parents will ask what the rank is for and to show them about it and so on. If they see all the dirty things in chat they might not allow their children to buy the ranks? I also see a lot of people quit because they are disgusted by the chat. Pretty much if we chose option #1 it would be a choice to keep the player base now or lose some players just to potentially gain more in the future.

Option 2, as we were talking about in the "Hackers issue" thread we would need more staff to monitor the chat. As of now, I personally do not think we have enough staff monitoring the chat and the hackers. If we were to go with option 2 a number of strip clubs etc could grow and the community wouldn't even be as clean as it is now.

I guess we will have to wait and see what goes down.

For #1 if we were to make that rule we would have to keep in mind that player base would go down. But, if you think about it. DoniBobes is one of the advertisements for this server.
Personally, I thought DoniBobes brought more players by mocking the strip clubs, kids realized they could come to this server and be as toxic as they wanted. But I can see what you mean by potential players leaving due to that, and parents not wanting to buy ranks.

Option 2, as we were talking about in the "Hackers issue" thread we would need more staff to monitor the chat. As of now, I personally do not think we have enough staff monitoring the chat and the hackers.
This idea was only tested on the sister server, but eventually died out. We had another staff rank called Chat-Mod, who only had the power to moderate chat. Meaning they only had warn, mute, and kick. I don't remember quite why we didn't continue with that rank, but perhaps we can bring it here to help watch the chat.

Uni

Registered Member
Personally, I thought DoniBobes brought more players by mocking the strip clubs, kids realized they could come to this server and be as toxic as they wanted. But I can see what you mean by potential players leaving due to that, and parents not wanting to buy ranks.

This idea was only tested on the sister server, but eventually died out. We had another staff rank called Chat-Mod, who only had the power to moderate chat. Meaning they only had warn, mute, and kick. I don't remember quite why we didn't continue with that rank, but perhaps we can bring it here to help watch the chat.
Yeah chatmod could be a good idea or [Chat Monitor] xD
Ive saw bad things like BAD things of people saying things i was tempted to report them
ask me if want

Arthurhawker

Registered Member
I'm glad someone else mad ea thread about it for once, everytime I mention that it needs to go, all I get is people telling me to stop trying to ruin the game...

RodgersMDH

Registered Member
I'm glad someone else mad ea thread about it for once, everytime I mention that it needs to go, all I get is people telling me to stop trying to ruin the game...
People are telling YOU to stop ruining the game? They are posting in chat, "hot girls want to fuck tp to me" in global chat. I find it disgusting, and you are not the one ruining it, they are.

The strip clubs are ran by young children who either want popularity, or to act like a pimp. They need to be restricted completely, I am sick of it. As soon as I join the server, the words "sex" and "fuck" are all I see. It is ridiculous, and sometimes hard to ignore. This server is not a hub for strippers and pimps. This is, and I don't say this often, pure cancer.

Siruoha

Sr. Advisor
Advisor
I'm glad someone else mad ea thread about it for once, every time I mention that it needs to go, all I get is people telling me to stop trying to ruin the game...
I made the thread because of what I was seeing in chat. It was honestly disgusting and the is no other way to describe it. So I made a thread and poured all the feelings I had for this issue into it. I hope us on the forums can help remove all of it especially from chat.

Yeah chat mod could be a good idea or [Chat Monitor] xD
Ive saw bad things like BAD things of people saying things I was tempted to report them
ask me if want
If you ever see anything deserving of a report other than Spam, caps, and chat flood. Please send a screenshot to me somehow over skype or discord. I try reporting the players that break the rules at all possible times.