Please Help my Uncle, Dying of Leukemia...

ZychoHawk

Retired
Reaction score
My Uncle Jim recently had his chemo stopped working and has been given 6-12 months to live and I want to help him out. I Started a GoFundMe page for donations for him to help with rides, doctor visits, personal care, etc... He is only 47 and far too young to go like this. Any help is appreciated and if you can share the page with others through facebook, twitter, where ever you can, I would really appreciate it. \
Thanks guys.
GoFundMe Page: Click Me
I'm also collecting donations for him via Twitch.tv on my channel
Twitch Channel: Click Me
Any follows would also be appreciated to draw more people to view my Streams.

LogicalNerd

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey! I am not able to give any money.... But I will definitely pray for you, your uncle, and your family. This must be a very hard time for you and I really hope that you get through this tough situation well. I really hope people are able to fund you and your uncle. Again I am very sorry and I will be praying for you and your uncle... :)

ZychoHawk

Retired
Reaction score
Hey! I am not able to give any money.... But I will definitely pray for you, your uncle, and your family. This must be a very hard time for you and I really hope that you get through this tough situation well. I really hope people are able to fund you and your uncle. Again I am very sorry and I will be praying for you and your uncle... :)
Thank you for the prayers. We are all doing what we can to help him.

Reactions: CravingBanana

LeakCentral(SmartBreeze)

Registered Member
Reaction score
My Uncle Jim recently had his chemo stopped working and has been given 6-12 months to live and I want to help him out. I Started a GoFundMe page for donations for him to help with rides, doctor visits, personal care, etc... He is only 47 and far too young to go like this. Any help is appreciated and if you can share the page with others through facebook, twitter, where ever you can, I would really appreciate it. \
Thanks guys.
I am too young to donate, but I do send my prayers. I hope he makes this the best months of his life, because nobody deserves going out like this. Tell your uncle to not care about what people care about and just make sure he stays in a constant state of euphoria. Life is truly short and nobody deserves for it to be shorter.

ZychoHawk

Retired
Reaction score
I am too young to donate, but I do send my prayers. I hope he makes this the best months of his life, because nobody deserves going out like this. Tell your uncle to not care about what people care about and just make sure he stays in a constant state of euphoria. Life is truly short and nobody deserves for it to be shorter.
Thank you for the thoughts. I will pass it on to my Uncle!!!

CB_skullTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I would donate but just as the others i can’t. I know it’s hard I lost my cousin a couple years ago, he was 16 and died of cancer, i was too young to really understand but just recently my aunt died on valentines day it was really unexpected, i am hoping something will help your uncle....im not gonna say anything about praying as i don’t believe in those things.....i feel so bad for you hopefully your uncle will get better or at least people will help him! :(

TeranX

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear about this :( , But my prayers will always be with you. Get well soon uncle Jim! I wish if I could give you money but atm I can not because I am young and I do not own a paypal account/something related. Sorry!

BradyGalaxy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am sorry for what you are having to go through... I will pray for your uncle, to have a happy rest of his life, and to have a good outcome to what he is dealing with. You have us, so do not worry.

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
I should've said this earlier but I just didn't know what to say. Good luck, I can't donate I am only 13 but good luck, I'll tweet about this!

JunoJumper

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stay strong and pray. That is all you can do. My prayers will be with you. I am sorry but like the rest I am too young to donate or I would as this is a very good thing to donate to. Stay happy. Stay strong. Keep praying. (If you are religious).

Ascies

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know, my story is nothing compared to this. But 2 months ago, my grandmother struggled from kidney stones. She is 90 years old. The doctors told her she was going to pass away, and there was a rare chance to live. She lived through it, and I know your uncle will as well. Stay strong and pray. - My prayers have been sent. ~ Froli

Reactions: BrokenDawn36146