Please change the unban price

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
So, yesterday the unban price was 37.90$. And I was like dope, so I finally worked my way into getting 50$. Now today, the price changed to 49.09$ -_-. Now I cant get unbanned. This is just sad. Why is the unban not the same price all year round?? this is stupid shit

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So, yesterday the unban price was 37.90$. And I was like dope, so I finally worked my way into getting 50$. Now today, the price changed to 49.09$ -_-. Now I cant get unbanned. This is just sad. Why is the unban not the same price all year round?? this is stupid shit
I’m no math genius isn’t 50 higher than 49.. WHATTTT, you haven’t played tuber simulator?
You know it’s free right?

Kevades

Mod+
Reaction score
That was because the sale ended on Sunday so now it returned to the price it used to be.

Doomsboygaming

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd Like Too Add A Note Here But,
I Think The Price Of Unbans Have Gone A Bit Overboard. I Can See How A $25 Unban Can Be Fair, But $50 Is a Bit Much Even For The Average Working Human. These Are Just My Opinions On This Matter So Please No Blacklash XD

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thought I’d just ad something. Unbans during the same percent sale used to be 13$. They increase the base price to make it a “sale” but there isn’t any actual discount. Also half of the percents don’t even match up with the 95, when it was going on anyway

Kevades

Mod+
Reaction score
This is the official reasoning to why it was raised:
Unbans are now $50. Our reasoning? If you're banned, there's usually a good reason for it. And if you're serious about getting unbanned, then you'd be serious about spending that kind of money. Most people aren't.

Reactions: Happytimes

TheSadBandit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pro tip: Don't do stupid shit to get banned, and you wont have to pay $50 for an unban.

Edit: I played on a server with $150 unbans.

Reactions: Kitsune

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
In reality, this is only going to hurt an already dying server. And if steven thinks that trying to squeeze money out of people is going to fix it he is incredibly wrong. Without players returning, old players don’t stay. Which leads to a worse player base. After that the entire economy falls and everything is messed up. In the end this won’t accomplish anything productive but possibly put 100 bucks in Stevens wallet. Though had he kept it the way it was he could likely make ten times more in time. Anyone who would even consider buying an unban for 50$ is quite dumb. If someone was banned and wanted to play again, I can’t think of an instance where one would not be serious about getting an unban. Overall, this is just one money grab. And I understand people will “get unbanned too easily”. But this is why we have the (No unbans) punishments. To properly punish people that have broken more serious rules or other rules too many times. This forces people to appeal and learn from the mistakes. I see no reason to change the price of an unban. Also with some false bans going about (Julian) and staff don’t even respond to appeals after weeks of their posting.

If I was Steven and I enjoyed this server and was running it, I wouldn’t have done anything like that. Though, even when players weren’t buying things, Steven stole from players. Taking small amounts of money where they wouldn’t show up on bills. He has been exposed for this in the past.

This server used to be fun. Now, I can’t decide if it’s even worth my time. Everyone I knew, really knew, doesn’t play anymore. And I have a feeling my time is just around the corner. Thank you for reading this, I just couldn’t help myself.

TheSadBandit

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you from the experience I have from the 10-15 year old game I'm Admin on. People come in, people stay. There is a group of regulars, to which if you tend to those, they will keep the server populated. If you ignore those, the server will die. Unbans are for those who did a serious offense, for instance, hacking. You want to get unbanned from hacking? Appeal the ban, it's why there's a section for it. We have that same section on the server I'm Admin on. People appeal all the time, people's appeals get accepted and denied. The point is, I'm Admin on a popular, 10-15 year old game, and the server I'm Admin on has been around for nearly 6-7 years (I've been playing it that long), the server isn't going to die because Steven wants to make money off of rule breakers, and it definitely won't steer away the regulars who reported the players who got banned.

On the server I'm Admin on, we also don't sell unbans, so I'd feel pretty lucky if I could buy an unban and not have to appeal at all. Where I'm Admin, if your appeal is denied, you can wait a minimum of one month before appealing again. If you get perma banned, you have to wait a MINIMUM of 1 year to appeal the ban. So, tough luck on those people who complain about a $50 unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.