Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Phone Support

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Steven, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Redeemless

Please don't necropost on threads that haven't had a reply for more than 14 days (2 weeks). Any issues with donations, contact support@skittlemc.com or you can make a thread here https://www.skittlemc.com/forums/purchase-support.16/, please wait patiently for a reply, it'll take some time.

2. TikkMaster

TikkMaster Registered Member

That number does not work in Australia, I have been trying to contact some help for 3days now as I didnt receive my upgrade in my ranking. I have sent 3 emails. Still nothing

3. Redeemless

Hello @TikkMaster,

Sorry for the inconvience on not receiving your rank! If you can create a thread here, a manager will be able to look into it quicker!

Note: Try not to bump threads that have had no reply for 2 weeks (14 days) or more, this is also known as necroposting! :)

4. TikkMaster

TikkMaster Registered Member

Ok thx will try that.