Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Phone Support

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Steven, Nov 1, 2017.

1. cardboardman3

cardboardman3 Registered Member

I quote you on your profile- "you were rude to me! who do you think you are?" you say you were "just being kind" after you greifed my house after I denied you buying it? smh there is wayyyy too much arrogance in todays world.

2. Kevin Howard

Kevin Howard Registered Member

Maybe if your intelligent, that comment was a supposed joke, maybe you might not have a sense of humour but other people do. Plus if you check the comment it was implied to me, not to you so don't start a discussion that you can't handle.

3. Kevin Howard

If you have common sense you can understand what I'm about to interpret to you, I was not arrogant, I was explicit about what information I was giving or processing out, plus if you can read the 'who do you think you are' was for when you were rude to me, when I was wanting to buy the house.

4. cardboardman3

you are just a bundle of joy aren't you? can you read the "retired staff" under mikes name, and perhaps if you are going to assume someones intelligence, maybe realize that they were smarter (or at LEAST more mature) than you, being that they did get staff.

EDIT: don't doublepost, and there is also a key called a period. I recommend you use it.

5. Kevin Howard

Staff is not a resemblance of intelligence, it's a resemblance of achieving a goal of reaching a higher rank then other levels, intelligence does not affect someone rank, it's like me being elite and someone else being a legend, that does not affect other people.

6. cardboardman3

don't even try to use that excuse. if an elite player had to WORK and actually try to convince someone to allow them legend, that would make sense. and where do you get that information?

EDIT: also, the reason I didn't allow you to buy the house was because you were offering too little. you were also claiming after that you had WAYYY more money than you possessed. Greifing it was a very stupid response to denial of something fairly reasonable imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kevin Howard

It's not an excuse it's an example or statement.If you didn't know elite people don't work on servers mods and trainees have there own rank plus no one put's a full stop behind 'and'.

8. Kevin Howard

I never lied about the amount of money I was offering I was offering 70 million i would have allowed you to make my offer bigger but you jumped to conclusions right away.

9. cardboardman3

ok, back to grammar. you said "put's" you said "there" not their, you didn't put a space between the period and "if". you also may need a couple commas in there, or atleast some periods so it is possible to read.

EDIT: stop doubleposting for messages bro, people can tell when you do that, especially if your message to like ratio is 60:1 lol.

10. Kevin Howard

I don't care about double posting it's so irrelevant to the argument.

11. cardboardman3

can we have staff please lock this? this is going nowhere pretty quickly.

12. Kevin Howard

Haha, get staff because your arguments are so irrelevant to every supposed sentence I repose.

13. cardboardman3

no, I only meant that so others who accidentally watched a post (and are getting spammed with messages) that is meant for something helpful to the community, not some 13yearold blabbing on about how he is always right.

also what on earth does "repose" mean?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kevin Howard

I don't "Blab" it's more you who "Blab" because you can't finish an argument.

15. Kevin Howard

Google search Oxford dictionary and you might get your answers.

16. cardboardman3

you only read half of what I said...

EDIT: also, now I know where you are getting these words that you don't know how to use! the oxford dictionary everyone!

17. Kevin Howard

Because I don't care, honestly you are boring my mind to death.

18. cardboardman3

hmmm, but yet you still reply.... have you not realized how I am enjoying this? I think you are also trying to, but you cannot-and therefore keep changing your opinion about the argument.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kevin Howard

Haha, sure I waste my time looking at the Oxford dictionary while engaging in an argument, sure dude whatever you say.

20. Kevin Howard

I'm not changing any opinion.