play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Announcement Phone Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am pleased to announce we have now released our 24/7 phone support line! :)

The phone support is toll free (free to call) with support agents operating in US, EU, and AU providing 24/7 rank/donation support.

Official SkittleMC 24/7 phone support number:
1-833-428-3110

If you are having trouble reaching the number, make sure you put "1" as the area code.

That's all for now! :)
~ Steven

Hey guys,

The phone support is toll free (free to call) with support agents operating in US, EU, and AU providing 24/7 rank/donation support.

1-833-428-3110

If you are having trouble reaching the number, make sure you put "1" as the area code.

~ Steven
Oh boi...

Welcome prank callers everywhere

BenL

Registered Member
i'm pretty sure this is just a troll, i kept calling the number and it just kept playing some 8 bit music and after it was done it would just hang up the call

Can i talk to you? regarding my ban? because no other staff has got to me :(
Ban evasion on Erendis (advertising):
Code:
[19:56:09] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [FREE] Erendis : <!> *redacted* <!> Join!! [33075bb5951de12491f58d571b85c6da8]
[19:56:14] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [FREE] Erendis : <!> *redacted* <!> Join!! [259a5699ebfa06317094681752b3394fd]

Ban evasion on Erendis (advertising):
Code:
[19:56:09] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [FREE] Erendis : <!> *redacted* <!> Join!! [33075bb5951de12491f58d571b85c6da8]
[19:56:14] [Async Chat Thread - #313/INFO]: [FREE] Erendis : <!> *redacted* <!> Join!! [259a5699ebfa06317094681752b3394fd]
Looking further into this, the last IP on Erendis is 84.217.*.* which is Sweden based.

Meanwhile the last IP on BenDaCactus is 71.60.*.* which is US based.

Based on this I can conclude that your alt Erendis was compromised.

I have unbanned your main BenDaCactus. Please refrain from using public alts in the future as this can get you banned if that alt is used for spam advertising etc.

BenL

Registered Member
Looking further into this, the last IP on Erendis is 84.217.*.* which is Sweden based.

Meanwhile the last IP on BenDaCactus is 71.60.*.* which is US based.

Based on this I can conclude that your alt Erendis was compromised.

I have unbanned your main BenDaCactus. Please refrain from using public alts in the future as this can get you banned if that alt is used for spam advertising etc.
Dude i am so happy right now, i don't know what i would do with out this server.

xLady_LeaX

Registered Member
Hey guys,

1-833-428-3110

~ Steven
Hi Steven

I hope you able to assist me but im not able to buy any rank higher than platinum and i have been trying to buy Legend but it doesnt complete my purchase, i have bought platinum twice already. please help thanks

CravingBanana

Registered Member
Hi Steven

I hope you able to assist me but im not able to buy any rank higher than platinum and i have been trying to buy Legend but it doesnt complete my purchase, i have bought platinum twice already. please help thanks
Hi maybe this is due to insufficient funds. I would contact the number or PM a Manager about this, and try and get back your money with permission. I wish you luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.