play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

OI steven, Here's proof i had admin rank on Datpixel, So could i have Ultra on here?

fucking no lifers
dont know about aspect but uni must have stolen her parents fucking credit card because theres no way that anyone would allow their kid to spend thousands of dollars on fucking minecraft
Your "Opinions" are so irrelevant and don't even make sense. Clearly, because you had a childhood, that your parents don't even do that, doesn't mean that it wont happen.

do what, spend $1000 on minecraft?
also please use proper sentence placement, as half of this didnt make sense to me
You said "but uni must have stolen her parents fucking credit card because there's no way that anyone would allow their kid to spend thousands of dollars on fucking Minecraft" It doesn't make sense. The reason why it doesn't make sense is, most parents in this generation, will spend thousands on a game. Main reason why I aimed at your opinions being useless and not realistic. Also, your comment on my grammar, but dude... I seriously don't give a shit about grammar.

Uni

Registered Member
You said "but uni must have stolen her parents fucking credit card because there's no way that anyone would allow their kid to spend thousands of dollars on fucking Minecraft" It doesn't make sense. The reason why it doesn't make sense is, most parents in this generation, will spend thousands on a game. Main reason why I aimed at your opinions being useless and not realistic. Also, your comment on my grammar, but dude... I seriously don't give a shit about grammar.
Your grammars really good and parents spend a lot on there childrens hobbys these days I spend my money how I want to :p Im a nerd