Not a joke, I'm taking a break from skittle (may not be long tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nevermind this I have reconsidered and will not be quitting, though I will leave this up so he can hopefully see.

Also, Tias if u do see this, please put me on kos. Its what I deserve.

Today I got into an argument with somebody who I thought was one of my closest friends. I'm not going to go in depth, but here is a quick summary. I got mad at this friend for not helping me when I needed it. I got mad at him for something that didn't involve him and we started to argue. During the conversation and the points that he brought up, I realized he was right. I had used him. And I apologize for that, though that won't make much of a difference now. I imagined that we really had a friendship, I realize now that I took that for granted. I did not include all the detail of this, just know I was at the wrong and he was right. I'm sure you can find more detail if you ask around.

To these people, I thank you for anything you have ever done for me. I have taken them for granted so many times. If I had the opportunity to redo today, I would take it in a heartbeat.
Meme1ord
Meme2ord
Meme3ord
Simon
Tiny (Not queenrufu)
Historia
Toxic
Carti
Em (candycow)
ChampYT
Arie (not sav)
Milly
Sycil
Tias-I'm genuinely sorry, even though you likely won't see this or want to see me ever again, I'm sorry. You were right, I did use you, I just didn't realize. I would like to start over and just sort things out from there, though it is your decision to accept my apology.

There are so many more that I cannot think of currently because my mind is in twists. I will add more people as I remember them.

This break may last as little as a few days, or as much as a few months. Also: don't go giving hate to anyone about this, this was my fault and only mine.

Last edited:

Cloudyyweeks

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey meme, You probably forgot about me, But Have Fun Ont he Break! See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.