Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspor

Registered Member
Reaction score
How do I get staff to stop ignoring my messages? I bought an unban 2 months ago and didn’t receive it so I filed a purchase support ticket and they responded but didn’t do anything. A week and multiple messages later and they still havent responded. What do I do?

HivaTheGreat

Registered Member
Reaction score
best thing to do is to keep alerting on forums till reply,
my purchase support still hasnt been replied to either
@Steven @Neil

Buster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well tagging them doesn’t really help your case now does it? It’s kind of showing disrespect to them, saying like “Fuck you! Look here, still waiting”. It doesn’t look good @HivaTheGreat

CravingBanana

Tea Lover
Reaction score
How do I get staff to stop ignoring my messages? I bought an unban 2 months ago and didn’t receive it so I filed a purchase support ticket and they responded but didn’t do anything. A week and multiple messages later and they still havent responded. What do I do?
For purchase support, please email:
[email protected]

Reactions: Buster

HivaTheGreat

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well tagging them doesn’t really help your case now does it? It’s kind of showing disrespect to them, saying like “Fuck you! Look here, still waiting”. It doesn’t look good @HivaTheGreat
Are you retarded xD
No offence just asking
I told him to keep notifying for a reply, the man lost his money wth are you on about.
So it’s rude to ask them to fix a issue, since he lost money?
Why in the world see you bringing up f word stuff into this..
Stop acting like a staff try hard cus your horrible at it

Last edited:

Buster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you retarded xD
No offence just asking
I told him to keep notifying for a reply, the man lost his money wth are you on about.
So it’s rude to ask them to fix a issue, since he lost money?
Why in the world see you bringing up f word stuff into this..
Stop acting like a staff try hard cus your horrible at it

Ouch. @CravingBanana You see that. Jeez.

Reactions: HivaTheGreat

Aspor

Registered Member
Reaction score
It comes to a point where your patience is crushed. The fact that this server pay these people good money for these services and they cant even respond shows the lack of urgency and care on the situation. They have constantly ignored me and I am fed up with it. I have emailed their purchase support and to no avail. It just seems like they are disregarding our problems.

HivaTheGreat

Registered Member
Reaction score
It comes to a point where your patience is crushed. The fact that this server pay these people good money for these services and they cant even respond shows the lack of urgency and care on the situation. They have constantly ignored me and I am fed up with it. I have emailed their purchase support and to no avail. It just seems like they are disregarding our problems.
Exactly, I mean my bug report is 6 months old
And still no reply.
My suggestion is to let more staff handle purchase issues, since the current process isn’t working efficiently

Aspor

Registered Member
Reaction score
I mean, this thread alone is a great example of the lack of interaction and urgency of the staff.

HivaTheGreat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I mean, this thread alone is a great example of the lack of interaction and urgency of the staff.
Well not really staff, just the higher up rankings who aren’t active enough in helping us, normal staff don’t have perms to help us with purchases

Aesteroth

Utter Legend
Manager
Reaction score
The only staff member that is able to look into these is Siruoha. Management Steven and DiamondCruster can look into this too. I am not able to see purchases made from the shop. I'll ask internally to all who are able.

Status
Not open for further replies.