play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

My sincere farewells.

MatthewBreh

Registered Member
Dear skittlemc community my name is Matthew,

I am writting this to wish you guys all a happy new year and many more to come. I have been on this server for about 6 months and have never really acheived my goal on making my name something worth knowing and I will no longer continue to try to, I have chosen to quit minecraft for good and all that shenanigans. Now, you may all be wondering as to why I didnt make such a big deal about it on the skittle mc server chat. Well its because I am truly leaving. Unlike all the attention thriven cowards that feel they have to state it in there suffix or on the chat so others will feel petty for them. Well that is enough typing for me lmao. I hope the best for this server and Ya. Happy new year and have a great rest of your day/night.

Sub to me if yall wish to :D
My utube

Sincerely,
Matthew Sanchez

You will be missed forever on this server, and by me. But we can still make YouTube videos I guess. Thank you for all of the fun times that we've made on this server, and the lasting impact that you've made on me. If you ever want to come chill on Skittle, I'd be open whenever. See you later Bruddah.

MatthewBreh

Registered Member
If something happens or changes or you make big bucks on Dem utubbs, send me big gold bars.
You have my discord and can message me whenever. You won't be forgotten, brother.
Haha hey, you can count on that bro. I'd like to thank you for the positive vibes you expressed to me as we hopped on calls with other weird dorks fam :) youve always been so positive no matter how much stress you were being bestowed on from the servers comunity. I wish you luck with your youtube channel as well! I look foward to making a collab with you some time soon, wether it be on fortnite or ww2 on ps4 (if you have one) stay cool bro!

MatthewBreh

Registered Member
You will be missed forever on this server, and by me. But we can still make YouTube videos I guess. Thank you for all of the fun times that we've made on this server, and the lasting impact that you've made on me. If you ever want to come chill on Skittle, I'd be open whenever. See you later Bruddah.
Hey. We gotta be there for each other cause no one else will. We will always be ride n die bruddahs bro. I'd like to thank you for the positive vibes as well and for being such a uplift person when around me! Those good vibes always rubbed off on when I be having a bad day and it honestly made my life so much better. I wish there was more people like you. You've been there with me since dia unoo. Been there when I needed you and been there when I was simply bored and needed a homie to talk to. HAve a nice one bruddah.

TaylorLily2

Registered Member
I’ll miss you, always there to talk when you need! If you ever wanna come back you are more than welcomed too! Make that YouTube moneyyyy. 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ will be your year!!! You made me laugh a ton and you helped me clear my giant island along with build some stuff. Thank you for the memories on Skittle and you will be missed!!

Last edited:

MatthewBreh

Registered Member
Matthew you will be missed, Thanks for all the times we talked.
Aye bro, I didn't get to know you all too well but you've always came off as such a kind, loving, and awesome person. I wish the best for your staff applications in the mere future! Don't give up and dont let anythign put you ever need anyone to talk to, hmu on discord MattySanchez#0001 Have a nice one bro! dont forget to update them staff applications on a daily bases. It betters your chances :D. Good luck.

MatthewBreh

Registered Member
I’ll miss you, always there to talk when you need! If you ever wanna come back you are more than welcomed too! Make that YouTube moneyyyy. 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ will be your year!!!
Taylorrr Dx Ill miss you the most. Goofy ass xD <3 I know we didn't start off too solid when I first met you ( cause I was being hella annoying and asking you to checkout my staff application and all that) but we build a strong bond a month later. You're honestly one of the most kind hearted, and super nice person to be and always put others satisfaction with the server ahead of yours. You have always been such a helpful person on the server and I wish the best for you <3. I hope to still have you in my 2019 and beyond :), stay beautiful and strong. Dont let anyone put you down cause ill be on there case quick asf.

Hey. We gotta be there for each other cause no one else will. We will always be ride n die bruddahs bro. I'd like to thank you for the positive vibes as well and for being such a uplift person when around me! Those good vibes always rubbed off on when I be having a bad day and it honestly made my life so much better. I wish there was more people like you. You've been there with me since dia unoo. Been there when I needed you and been there when I was simply bored and needed a homie to talk to. HAve a nice one bruddah.
Bruddahhhhh T-T

TaylorLily2

Registered Member
Taylorrr Dx Ill miss you the most. Goofy ass xD <3 I know we didn't start off too solid when I first met you ( cause I was being hella annoying and asking you to checkout my staff application and all that) but we build a strong bond a month later. You're honestly one of the most kind hearted, and super nice person to be and always put others satisfaction with the server ahead of yours. You have always been such a helpful person on the server and I wish the best for you <3. I hope to still have you in my 2019 and beyond :), stay beautiful and strong. Dont let anyone put you down cause ill be on there case quick asf.
Ahhh Matty, yess lots of love dude. Text me whenever. I’ll msg you when someone makes fun of me again ❤️❤️

MiaKomb

Registered Member
Dear skittlemc community my name is Matthew,

I am writting this to wish you guys all a happy new year and many more to come. I have been on this server for about 6 months and have never really acheived my goal on making my name something worth knowing and I will no longer continue to try to, I have chosen to quit minecraft for good and all that shenanigans. Now, you may all be wondering as to why I didnt make such a big deal about it on the skittle mc server chat. Well its because I am truly leaving. Unlike all the attention thriven cowards that feel they have to state it in there suffix or on the chat so others will feel petty for them. Well that is enough typing for me lmao. I hope the best for this server and Ya. Happy new year and have a great rest of your day/night.

Sub to me if yall wish to :D
My utube

Sincerely,
Matthew Sanchez
I don't know you, but farewell.