My College Time Table (Damn it)

Do you Go To College, if Yes what do you love to Do

• --------------------------------

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No, i don't Do College ( Then this is your only Answer)

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Computing

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • *Hair and Good Looking

• * Animal Care

• * Child Care

• * Business, ( Army, Builder, Police, Medic, Fire Fighter, Company owner, Shop Worker, Ect

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

LivestreamGamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, My College Time table is a Shocker for Me, even though I'm a gamer, My time Table Date are Tuesday-Friday So That's Takes up a lot of Gaming time, But At Least I Can study what I Love <3, ill Be Working on, Game Designing, Computer Engineering, and Game Testing, I also Have to Do some Maths and English,(Math and English on Thursday) then I have work Experience Every Friday.

So What do you think of my interesting Days Of college, if you go to College You can Share what you do in college, I would Love to Hear what you do and what interests you? :D

Reactions: BrokenDawn36146

LivestreamGamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol, I don't go to college for a few years. But, I hear lots of comments about it. Is it fun?
College Is FUn, what you do/ Learn is about what you want to do, Lets say you want to be a Game Designer You will learn how to make good Games in college, if you want to be a mechanic they will teach you to how to be a Mechanic, College is Like Awesome to help you get stared with life and they will teach you every thing you want to know and Learn about

Reactions: Siruoha

LivestreamGamer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I thought it was something to be feared.
LoL College is not Scary, whats scary about learning about something you love doing, Also College respects their students more that Schools do, in college, they treat you like an adult, unlike school they treat you like dumb 6 years olds, which is kind of stupid

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah, glad to hear that. I go to a private school so they treat us pretty nicely and try to make learning "fun" but they have a long way to go. I guess I have to learn the fact that school wasn't made to be fun.

TeranX

Registered Member
Reaction score
College Is FUn, what you do/ Learn is about what you want to do, Lets say you want to be a Game Designer You will learn how to make good Games in college, if you want to be a mechanic they will teach you to how to be a Mechanic, College is Like Awesome to help you get stared with life and they will teach you every thing you want to know and Learn about
It's Better Than School, Well it's 1100% better Than School
Just saying, next time use the "Edit" option given, so that this doesnt count as double posting :D

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, My College Time table is a Shocker for Me, even though I'm a gamer, My time Table Date are Tuesday-Friday So That's Takes up a lot of Gaming time, But At Least I Can study what I Love <3, ill Be Working on, Game Designing, Computer Engineering, and Game Testing, I also Have to Do some Maths and English,(Math and English on Thursday) then I have work Experience Every Friday.

So What do you think of my interesting Days Of college, if you go to College You can Share what you do in college, I would Love to Hear what you do and what interests you? :D
:O I have always dreamed of being a game developer in fact I have unity and other game design programs and was planning on making my first game pretty soon. That timetable is incredible and almost exactly what I would want. I was thinking about not going to college but now I have to reconsider. I also dream of becoming a professional athlete but that will never happen lol

Reactions: LivestreamGamer

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
:O I have always dreamed of being a game developer in fact I have unity and other game design programs and was planning on making my first game pretty soon. That timetable is incredible and almost exactly what I would want. I was thinking about not going to college but now I have to reconsider. I also dream of becoming a professional athlete but that will never happen lol
Hey what sports do you play? The other thing besides video games I do a lot is soccer and basketball.

Reactions: LivestreamGamer

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey what sports do you play? The other thing besides video games I do a lot is soccer and basketball.
Its not really a play type sport. I used to do a lot of martial arts and I will join a club when I'm old enough to have proper physical fights. At the moment I dont do any sports but have a home gym which I use whenever I want which is usually 4 hours a week

Reactions: DroidRazer