play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

My Baby ❤

MamaRayne

Registered Member
This is my trusty Semi-Auto Potion brewer. I named her Semi.
People who see her are always telling me I can trade her up for an fully auto brewer, or like to brag how they just need to push a button to make potions.

Tbh, I don't care. :)

Here's why Semi is my baby.

• Making at least a half a double chest of potions under one minute.

• My setup works with the inventory length. Organization is key!

• Simple and compact. Unlike Auto Brewers, Semi doesn't require much to run. Very little redstone and can fit in a 12x4 area.

• In this particular version of Semi, I used about 40 hoppers, 9 Brewing Stands, 20 redstone dust, 1 redstone torch, 1 repeater, 1 leaver and about 20 chests/trapped chests

Mama makes her potions with love

cardboardman3

Registered Member
People who see her are always telling me I can trade her up for an fully auto brewer, or like to brag how they just need to push a button to make potions.

• Simple and compact. Unlike Auto Brewers, Semi doesn't require much to run. Very little redstone and can fit in a 12x4 area.

• In this particular version of Semi, I used about 40 hoppers, 9 Brewing Stands, 20 redstone dust, 1 redstone torch, 1 repeater, 1 leaver and about 20 chests/trapped chests

the bunny feet are worth so much wow! love the design :)

MamaRayne

Registered Member
the bunny feet are worth so much wow! love the design :)
Yes, I know! Fortunately I was able to purchase them for a pretty low price. :)

Don't worry, I've found some places with bunnies :3
If you're feeling up to it, you can sell some of them at /Warp UniPotions to help support Unicorn. ❤

Semi is beautiful! Looks good.
Thanks so much! I just wanted to share this with everyone because I always use her when I decide to brew.

AmFroot

Registered Member

Woah, I wish I knew how to make potions like you, because I really use them lmao, anyway, cool machine.

MamaRayne

Registered Member
Woah, I wish I knew how to make potions like you, because I really use them lmao, anyway, cool machine.

To be honest, I thought I'd never be able to learn how to make potions the way I do now, but after a day and a cheat sheet I was making them left and right. Lol
Other than building and mining, potions brewing is one of my favorite things to do in minecraft. Well, as long as I have Semi that is. xD

C

Crybaby2943

I find stuff like this very interesting and complex, I love it! I’m pretty useless with redstone contraptions lol. Someone teach me! ;)

ChargingBoat

Registered Member

How much would it cost for you to make me a semi auto potion brewer?