Closed Making a plugin for clans AKA teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineGodsYT

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys could create an awesome server if there was team it would be better for rp and ppl will like it bc many ppl created clans but i think we need plugins for this bc its getting bigger and bigger BUT BUT BUT i dont want a plugin like other server its so boring i want a plugin that u guys made. i will give u a idea of what ppl would like, before the name u guys could put a second prefix for the clans name and i want that when ur in the same clan u cant kill ur teamates bc it gets annoying when u want to know who is in wich clan when hes rarely talking OR just when u hit him it says "u are in the same team" or something like that EVERYONE will like the plugin if we could make fight clan vs clan. thank you for reading :D

MissDan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Agreed, though I don't know how I feel about the second suffix. Assuming someone has a rank, they'll already have two of then. The ranking prefix and your choice of a Suffix. Also, they'd have to take into consideration of the RAM because they only have so much. Furthermore, what it sounds like you are wanting is to turn this survival server into a Faction server. Though I still think this would be a GREAT idea, the main goal, I feel, is for the server to remain as a survival server.

BrokenDawn36146

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys could create an awesome server if there was team it would be better for rp and ppl will like it bc many ppl created clans but i think we need plugins for this bc its getting bigger and bigger BUT BUT BUT i dont want a plugin like other server its so boring i want a plugin that u guys made. i will give u a idea of what ppl would like, before the name u guys could put a second prefix for the clans name and i want that when ur in the same clan u cant kill ur teamates bc it gets annoying when u want to know who is in wich clan when hes rarely talking OR just when u hit him it says "u are in the same team" or something like that EVERYONE will like the plugin if we could make fight clan vs clan. thank you for reading :D
u Need improve grammar. I would like this plugin as it would be fun for PvP. I think an alliance feature would be good where you can ally with other clans and it you cannot hurt them in PvP. The thing is that this would take a long time to make and if coding a custom anti cheat is out of bounds then this would be too. It would be too hard to make

Agreed, though I don't know how I feel about the second suffix. Assuming someone has a rank, they'll already have two of then. The ranking prefix and your choice of a Suffix. Also, they'd have to take into consideration of the RAM because they only have so much. Furthermore, what it sounds like you are wanting is to turn this survival server into a Faction server. Though I still think this would be a GREAT idea, the main goal, I feel, is for the server to remain as a survival server.
There should be an arena which is more than just /warp pvp. There should be custom plugins, anti cheats, rules, teams etc and also a 1v1 tournament, 2v2 tournament and a 4v4 tournament for all of the teams

MissDan

Registered Member
Reaction score
u Need improve grammar. I would like this plugin as it would be fun for PvP. I think an alliance feature would be good where you can ally with other clans and it you cannot hurt them in PvP. The thing is that this would take a long time to make and if coding a custom anti cheat is out of bounds then this would be too. It would be too hard to make

There should be an arena which is more than just /warp pvp. There should be custom plugins, anti cheats, rules, teams etc and also a 1v1 tournament, 2v2 tournament and a 4v4 tournament for all of the teams
Understood, now I like where this is going.

MineGodsYT

Registered Member
Reaction score
thats a good reason if the server get teams ppl will invite their friends to play skittle so the server will grow and will make more money bc more ppl will be in and like it AND just to say fix lags bc its getting annoying like REALLY annoying

Reactions: Maya_Leila

Siruoha

Retired
Reaction score
thats a good reason if the server get teams ppl will invite their friends to play skittle so the server will grow and will make more money bc more ppl will be in and like it AND just to say fix lags bc its getting annoying like REALLY annoying
Yeah I guess it is a pretty good reason. But, that msg you are taking about? I think that might be just on your side I don't experience any lag at all.

Classy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Let's all realize that this is basically factions. It would be really weird for a factions and roleplay server to merge.

CB_skullTron

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is a no for me, i don’t really like factions and that’s basically what you are recommending :|

Classy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Factions brings out a lot of competitiveness. And thats, not something I'd like to see this server become.
Not that the pvp side already is. More competitiveness will honestly just blow the server up with toxicity.

MineGodsYT

Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont talk about faction i want à custom plugin like i Said BC i hate factions whatbi want is team for pvp/clans not for faction.

MineGodsYT

Registered Member
Reaction score
But not too much BC skittles wouldve changed too much

Status
Not open for further replies.