Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
untuned.me
Username: untuned
Category: Forum
Urgency: High

Details:
As Zycho has stated in this thread (click), reports should be between the player and staff, and are not meant to be open to others. If that's so, why are they open for the public to see? The player being reported shouldn't know they're being reported, much less know exactly who's reporting them and for what. What if I had to report a friend of mine? What if they're someone seen as a reputable person by everyone? It can ruin friendships / reputations, and that's not good. I recommend they be made private.

ImSuchAMidget

Registered Member
Reaction score
I also prefer public reports. If the person you are reporting did something wrong and you didn't then there shouldn't be an issue with making the report public. Also, public reports make it so other people can see what this person did wrong and can back it up if they'd like.

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
I mean, you can always just dm reports. Not like you’re glued to one option
Actually, I dmed a couple of staff about an issue, and AngelWholf completely disregarded it and told me to make a player report. He didn't even look into it at all.

ImSuchAMidget

Registered Member
Reaction score
Actually, I dmed a couple of staff about an issue, and AngelWholf completely disregarded it and told me to make a player report. He didn't even look into it at all.
Then just make a player report. Like I said, there should be no issue with it unless you're at fault.

Pxpi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Then just make a player report. Like I said, there should be no issue with it unless you're at fault.
You're exactly like staff who are completely ignorant of the consequences of having the reported players seeing the report on them.

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score
I also prefer public reports. If the person you are reporting did something wrong and you didn't then there shouldn't be an issue with making the report public. Also, public reports make it so other people can see what this person did wrong and can back it up if they'd like.
It’s for people who would like to remain anonymous so they don’t get called snitches and whatnot

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
First off, if you report a player for combat hacks and they see it, you are F U C K E D. They will always target you, which is especially bad because they Hack ‍♂. I believe you should have the option of private or public reports. (Only reason public reports should be there is because they are funny asf to watch) (rip my ios shrug emoji)

Reactions: VirusDetected

PleaseUnban

Registered Member
Reaction score
Username: untuned
Category: Forum
Urgency: High

Details:
As Zycho has stated in this thread (click), reports should be between the player and staff, and are not meant to be open to others. If that's so, why are they open for the public to see? The player being reported shouldn't know they're being reported, much less know exactly who's reporting them and for what. What if I had to report a friend of mine? What if they're someone seen as a reputable person by everyone? It can ruin friendships / reputations, and that's not good. I recommend they be made private.
Dont be that dipshit who reports his friends. (Unless its combat hacks)

Kevades

SeniorMod
Sr. Moderator
Reaction score
You are free to dm me or any other staff if you want to report someone in private, I do it all the time.

Reactions: Meme4ord