long time member but also new member

Overln

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
I joined skittles MC at least 3 years ago Manet linger and during that time I took school in a Chinese international school. Those 2 years were the worst years of my life. When I finally came back nothing really has changed. A new rank but no map changes. I hope the PVP arena gets changed a bit because it’s the same thing. (Lots and lots of cheaters too)

Arthurhawker

Registered Member
Reaction score
SkittleMC was released 2 years, 3 month ago on 28th May 2017, I started the server about 5 days after it's release, so it hasn't been around for 3 years but yeah I agree the server has gone to shit, even if you look at the SkittleMC store it doesn't abide by the EULA regulations, they changed the prices for a start by more than 10x and then put a permanent 99% sale on, that's against EULA regulations, price changing is allowed but it has to be stepped up slowly like $1 a month is fine, not $1000 a day. It's a legit scam, and when Phoenix was a Manager he tried combating the toxicity but he stepped down, now no managers seem to actually give a shit about the server, just whatever goes into their pocket it seems.

I suppose an accurate description of this server these days is thinking of it as a cesspit.

Reactions: Happytimes