Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Later folks

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Phoenix, Feb 12, 2018.

?

?

This poll will close on Mar 12, 2018 at 8:23 PM.
  1. yes

75.0%
  2. no

25.0%
  1. Phoenix

Retired

I wasn't originally planning on doing this, but it appears that people have started filling in the blanks on their own, so I figured it'd be problematic if I didn't make one of these.

yes, I am now a retired phonx. I left because I felt like I needed more time to work on college stuff, focus on my real life. Plus, after working as a staff member under Steven for more than a year now, I'm a little burnt out on Minecraft in general. I want to thank everyone who was supportive to me along the way, who stopped to treat me as a friend instead of just a staff member. There were many times this job has felt like an uphill battle, but it was thanks to all of you that I managed to get this far.

While I won't say anything negative about the server or its current status, I do have some advice:

To whoever takes my place, I understand seeing "/warp strip to FUCK a sexy 13 year old girl ;))) " in pub chat might make you distrust the community. You still should be careful of who you add onto the team, don't just pick random people, appearances are deceiving, et cetera. But don't become paranoid. No human being is perfect, and there are people on this server who are willing to try their best at being good staff members. Don't be afraid to believe in them a little bit. Also, don't be afraid to ask people for help. You won't be able to do everything yourself, trust me.

To everyone who's staff right now, remember we're all in this together. Do your share of the work, be nice/help players, and stand up to corruption if you see it. The server can only exist for as long as you uphold these ideals. Also, don't become toxic; you don't want to become one of the stories I'd tell to new recruits. One person won't be able to do this all by themselves, but if you work together, I'm sure you can pull through.

And to all the players that are still here, things may be rough for a while, but hang in there. Be welcoming to players. I'd like to say report toxicity when you see it, but at the very least, call people out for it and don't stand for it. Point out bugs when you find them. I won't ask you to just give staff members a pass on everything, as that's a dangerous mentality, but understand their task is difficult, and don't get too mad at them when they enforce a rule that exists. And while I don't condone rioting, make sure your voice is heard when something is very wrong. And also don't be doing any of that underage nude shit seriously what the fuck
    As someone who is no longer part of the team, I can't guarantee that will make everything better, but the probability of things getting better will be much higher, at the very least.

I hope Skittle will follow the right path, even if I'm not around to see it. Thanks for the past 8 months guys, I hope things get better around here, for the sake of everyone.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Redeemless

So much respect for you my dude, take care in life!

3. Siruoha

Thank you for all of the helpful guidance and I wish you good luck in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thomas Grant

Thomas Grant Registered Member

We will all miss you Ph0nx...your message will live on.

5. Uni

Uni Registered Member

Very inspirational <3 Good luck with life :D!
    Staff in the future look up to this ;D!

6. RyboyDaGangsta

RyboyDaGangsta Registered Member

Everyone will miss you... goodbye phonx ;-;

yes

7. xKibbeh

xKibbeh Registered Member

You heckin foncks
    you will be missed fam ;-;

8. ImAntiHelpful

ImAntiHelpful Registered Member

Omg i will miss you the most fonks <3 You will always live on in my hart <3

9. MissDan

MissDan Registered Member

I still may wish you’d stick around, I respect you and your decision. You will be missed, and I hope we were friends. And I’m not just saying that for the hecc of it. Hope to see you around, and good luck on college.

*wipes tear away*
    They grow up so fast.

10. ToastVoid

ToastVoid Registered Member

Awe, you were a really good moderator. Good luck with college and all that, you've got a long rode ahead. We'll miss you.

11. AmFroot

AmFroot Registered Member

Sad to see you go man, you know you will be loved in all of our hearts, but at least me, I do feel your problems, so have good luck in the future and remember us. :(

12. MachineManiaIII

MachineManiaIII Retired Staff
    Retired

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. AmFroot

AmFroot Registered Member

Wait you retired too ;-;

14. IronWilder

Retired

See ya phonxy boy, make sure to do the college stuffs right ;)

15. ImAntiHelpful

ImAntiHelpful Registered Member

And pika,resh everyone is resigning bing resigned too

16. CravingBanana

CravingBanana Registered Member

Aww no I only just logged on for a while; by far my favorite manager. Sad to see you go but follow your dreams, pursue them and you will do great in life. Goodbye, and not as a member, but as a friend...

17. ColaMC

ColaMC Registered Member

is this a late reply? but since everyone is becoming sad in this post, i just want to thank you for all the things you have done for the server, and i am really glad that you have decide to find something you would like to focus on then manager a server that you are burnt out on, can i have your social media? so we can keep in contact? -Cola

18. Sagestar

Sagestar Registered Member

Cya m8, you'll be missed.

19. CravingBanana

CravingBanana Registered Member

He was one of the highest rankings upon the management and administrative team, not a moderator. Him leaving will impact the server in a negative way, A very bad way. I hope Ph0nx does just great in life!

20. DroidRazer

DroidRazer Registered Member

May ye be a merry lad, I'll see ya in the afterlife. Be safe, dont die too early. Get a wife, some kids. Be a grandpa to some lovely young'uns Make me proud of ya. Or else Ill be havin some words with you when I'm dead. YA HEAR ME! MAKE ME PROUD YA LEGENDARY BASTARD!!! And never give up.

~Droid