play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Announcement JayTuu's Potato Boxing Season 2!

***What it do Baby Boo***
It's your boi JayTuu back with SEASON 2 of Potato Boxing Winter Edition! More prizes, more competitors, and more fun! For those of you who missed out on Season 1, here's a quick rundown of how the tournament works and how you can win awesome prizes:

Potato Boxing is a No armor, No weapons, No pots, No nothing fight to the death on a platform! Head over to /warp pboxing to check out the arena we used last season to get an idea for the event! The tournament is a best of 1 game until the semifinals when all games become best of 3! Making it to the semifinals gurantees you in a spot in the Best of the Best Potato Boxers round on the fifth week of the tournament! (January 5th) All games will be played on Saturdays starting in the afternoon EST (Times yet to be determined head over to my Twitch channel for more information on times). There is prize money involved in all these tournaments so check below to learn more about that!

***Prizes***
Oh yes! There will be prizes for this tournament! For every round that you win in the tournament, you will receive $50,000 from JayTuu on the server! (SERVER MONEY NOT IRL MONEY) Also, for our tournament winners:
4th - $1,000,000 in game moneys!
3rd - $5,000,000 in game moneys!
2nd - $8,000,000 in game moneys!
1st - $16,000,000 in game moneys!
***NOTE*** ALL TOP 4 PARTICIPANTS EVERY WEEK QUALIFY FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST TOURNAMENT ON JANUARY 5TH FOR A CHANCE AT THE BEST OF THE BEST TITLE AND TONS OF PRIZE MONEY!

***How to sign up***
Last season. we found out that having signups the day of the tournament always worked out best for people showing up so signups for each specific day will be on the day of that particular tournament! The tournament days are December 8th, 15th, 22nd. 29th, and then Best of the Best is January 5th!

***Special Announcement***
To spice this season of Potato Boxing up, I've partnered with my amazing Twitch friend Snipper to bring in double the people and double the fun! Snipper will be co-hosting as many of these weekends as he can and we are going to make it as epic as possible for you guys to enjoy! Please go and support Snipper for helping me to run this event! <3

I'm so excited for this to kick off this upcoming weekend and I hope you guys are too! More prize money, more community engagement, and more fun! HUGE shoutout to Steven, Raj, and the entire Skittle staff for always being a massive help to the stream and allowing me to run events like these! Head over to Twitch, kick back, and get ready for this winter action!

Links:

05CM05

Registered Member
Yo JT wanna do that idea where we host different weeks at different arenas? /Warp 05Arena would be happy to host week 1 or week 2 of Pboxing S2! HMU on discord if you want or during a stream!

Yo JT wanna do that idea where we host different weeks at different arenas? /Warp 05Arena would be happy to host week 1 or week 2 of Pboxing S2! HMU on discord if you want or during a stream!
We will have to see! Not having an infinite amount of barrier blocks is gonna be an issue. Before we had barrier blocks there was way too many trolls to keep up with so I'm not sure what we will do in that regard but I'm still considering it!

05CM05

Registered Member
We will have to see! Not having an infinite amount of barrier blocks is gonna be an issue. Before we had barrier blocks there was way too many trolls to keep up with so I'm not sure what we will do in that regard but I'm still considering it!
I understand! I will maybe try and see different methods to make sure people cannot troll via gadgets or any other form of trolling. If We are unable to do the arena thing then that is okay. Also I'm hopping there will be little to none trolls in this season because signups are same day. So Hopefully that will get rid of a lot of the trollers.