play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

Open JayTuu's JTCity Opening!

What's up guys! JayTuu here with an exciting announcement!
After 4 months of hard work from the community and from my stream, /warp JTCity is officially launched as a business on the server! Again, I want to emphasize that there is no way this would have been possible without the help of the community and my stream! I think that this warp has the potential to truly help out tons of people on Skittle by offering an easy way to make money on the server, an eas yway to advertise your skittle businesses, and to bring the community together to expand on an amazing project!

For people looking to make money, my city is hiring workers/builders to help set up plots for people, clear trees, and expand the city! For regular workers I currently pay $100,000 per week with the potential for you guys to make even more! To apply, check out the signs at /warp jtcity and make sure you have a Twitch and Discord account in order to be a part of it!

For people looking to expand their businesses or have their businesses advertised on my stream, or even own a house in the city, there are plenty of plots that you'll be able to purchase in the city! Here are the prices:
25x50 Neighborhood plot - $150,000
50x80 Neighborhood plot - $500,000
120x120 Business plot - $30,000,000
200x200 Entertainment plot - $40,000,000

There will be more plots available in the future but for now, this is what we have for the release of the city! All subs to my stream get a 50% discount on all plot purchases (sellout by the way)

I really hope the community is excited for this amazing opportunity that I'm giving to the community! Let's make this city awesome! <3

Untitled-1.jpg

AmFroot

Registered Member
After 4 months of hard work from the community and from my stream, /warp JTCity is officially launched as a business on the server! Again, I want to emphasize that there is no way this would have been possible without the help of the community and my stream! I think that this warp has the potential to truly help out tons of people on Skittle by offering an easy way to make money on the server, an eas yway to advertise your skittle businesses, and to bring the community together to expand on an amazing project!

For people looking to make money, my city is hiring workers/builders to help set up plots for people, clear trees, and expand the city! For regular workers I currently pay $100,000 per week with the potential for you guys to make even more! To apply, check out the signs at /warp jtcity and make sure you have a Twitch and Discord account in order to be a part of it!

For people looking to expand their businesses or have their businesses advertised on my stream, or even own a house in the city, there are plenty of plots that you'll be able to purchase in the city! Here are the prices:

There will be more plots available in the future but for now, this is what we have for the release of the city! All subs to my stream get a 50% discount on all plot purchases (sellout by the way)

I really hope the community is excited for this amazing opportunity that I'm giving to the community! Let's make this city awesome! <3

View attachment 3299
Looks awesome! I'd be sure to apply. :D

The City's Gonna Be Awesome
Yes it is!

Looks awesome! I'd be sure to apply. :D
Look forward to seeing you there!

Attention user! Don’t sleep it and just beat it! Buy plots while they Rrrrr avaible! -CityManager05 PS- we are not looking for workers
aye true that!
Does that mean I can't apply? :(
you can still apply you just might not get accepted right away!

Hmm... wonder how long its gonna take to finish it all :D
It's a lot of work for sure!

You should all go check it out! It's amazing, and you can buy all kinds; including business plots and more.
<3

ItzOrange_YT

Registered Member
Hey JayTuu, would you be interested in starting a football (soccer) franchise? I'd like to start up a team once Orangeville is done. JTCity would make a great team for the league!

Baka

Registered Member
Hi, it's me jacl2000, I'm interested to help out in the city, I can start by doing what I'm told to do and I don't need to get paid and just willing to help out because I want to. I'll try to do my best to make the city look pretty NICE.
Well that's all I have to say, would be great if I got accepted since I really wanna help out.

Hi, it's me jacl2000, I'm interested to help out in the city, I can start by doing what I'm told to do and I don't need to get paid and just willing to help out because I want to. I'll try to do my best to make the city look pretty NICE.
Well that's all I have to say, would be great if I got accepted since I really wanna help out.
Hey Man! Talked to you on the server! Head over to /warp jtcity and fill out an application based on the signs there! I'll check it out soon! And make sure you have a Twitch account and are in my discord! Lemme know if you need a link :D

ItzOrange_YT

Registered Member
We place a minecart in the middle of the field and the 2 teams would push it back and forth!
This has been tested and works at about the same speed as a real game :D

@ItzOrange_YT and @JayTuu Why not merge your cities? 0.0. It would be amazing, not to mention, double the profits.
My city is less about the profit and more about the payment. Sure im charging for plots and its expensive because businesses and builds get advertised on my stream/content but my main goal is to help new skittle players have easy tasks to make money to get them going on the server! Also, my city is for my stream so i wouldnt really merge with anything haha. Creating a build in my city to advertise ones own skittle projects is 100% fine though

Cottoncrusher

Registered Member
I would love to join please mail me if I am not online msg me if I am thx :)

View attachment 3299 [/QUOTE]