Loading...

...

play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

Open Its time to say goodbye :(

HairyNGross

Registered Member
#1
This is so hard for me to say this, but on last night my cat farted in front of fireplace, so my house caught on fire and now i've Lost EVERYTHING :((( Since i dont have pc anymore i cant play on skittle NEVER AGAIN :( This is my GOODBYE :( I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH❤️❤️

(Btw im going to play on skittle tomorrow, i lied)
 

Happytimes

Registered Member
#4
This is so hard for me to say this, but on last night my cat farted in front of fireplace, so my house caught on fire and now i've Lost EVERYTHING :((( Since i dont have pc anymore i cant play on skittle NEVER AGAIN :( This is my GOODBYE :( I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH❤️❤️

(Btw im going to play on skittle tomorrow, i lied)
Thank you..
for everything
Farewell, maybe we will meet again someday
 
Top