play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Open is skittle dying out?

Do you think skittle is dying?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ImAntiHelpful

Registered Member
Is it? You tell me, I Personally don't play as much but yeah
[doublepost=1518605811,1518605743][/doublepost]Just go ahead and put them below, Your opinion you ways to make it better or to tell me to go away :)
[doublepost=1518605862][/doublepost]And ways to update and change the server, New plugins, Etc

9BV

Registered Member
yeah, i think it is. theres been a big number of staff and players leaving, and now the server only gets like 100 and below players on at a time. the staff should think of new ways to keep the server going. just my opinion though

Uni

Registered Member
[doublepost=1518605811,1518605743][/doublepost]Just go ahead and put them below, Your opinion you ways to make it better or to tell me to go away :)
[doublepost=1518605862][/doublepost]And ways to update and change the server, New plugins, Etc
Number 1 It is slowly dieing due to advertisments and things going wrong
Number 2 staff need to be more active
Number 3 the staff should really read suggestions more often new ideas!
Number 4 Players in drama and having payment problems
Number 6 Support from upper staff is very rare
Number 7 A lot of players keep being p2w but that isnt too bad

Aspor

Registered Member
Staff need to be more active
This one is minor, but sexual regards are a turn-off for many people
Rank glitches gets many people ticked off
Hackers at PvP ruin it and aren't dealt with for a long time before they are banned
Need to find a way of getting your servers name out there that's not Doni Bobes
This one is broad, but add different gamemodes/servers? Like besides creative, (Like KitPVP, Factions, etc.) It will keep more players.
Get more active staff (not a dis to current staff, just get more staff)
Have higher staff more interactive, players will bow down to them and will keep players on longer

9BV

Registered Member
Staff need to be more active
This one is minor, but sexual regards are a turn-off for many people
Rank glitches gets many people ticked off
Hackers at PvP ruin it and aren't dealt with for a long time before they are banned
Need to find a way of getting your servers name out there that's not Doni Bobes
This one is broad, but add different gamemodes/servers? Like besides creative, (Like KitPVP, Factions, etc.) It will keep more players.
Get more active staff (not a dis to current staff, just get more staff)
Have higher staff more interactive, players will bow down to them and will keep players on longer
about getting more staff, theyve started interviewing a hecc of a lot of people. there should be a lot more staff soon

It is but only because the hackers are in as large of numbers as they use to be, all looking to be on Doni Bobes next video but I think have learned when you try too hard to get his attention, he knows what you are doing and just doesn't put them in his video. Besides, on a server like this, there really shouldn't be a real need to hack.

xKibbeh

Registered Member
Alright so a lot of people have actually thought '' Is skittle dying??? '' And I've come to my answer at this point in time.

Around august we had around 100 - 300 players online regularly!, Now a days' we only get around 40 - 120 players online.
This is mostly because of a variety of things that have been happening.
- People being scammed ( Not receiving their rank or items, keys especially )
- Drama! ( So much drama has been going on the passed few weeks )
- Advertising.. ( for some reason we've had so many advertisers these passed weeks.. I've reported over 17 people that were advertising.. )
- Cancer. Do I really hafta explain this?
- Staff leaving. ( Over these passed weeks we've had so many of our loved staff members leave. Ph0nx, Machine, Pika, etc! )

Hopefully the remaining staff can fix these things in time.

It’s February, mid point for many players for school ect.

Especially those in the staff team that left were due to Collage more than anything else..

IronWilder

Registered Member
It’s February, mid point for many players for school ect.

Especially those in the staff team that left were due to Collage more than anything else..
Indeed. As much as I would like the server to not die it's dying. It's not cause the server is doomed its just the fact that this is the first servers february and its the middle of the year aka the roughest. Things will be fine don't worry ;)

Killian_

Registered Member
  • Refusing to comply with a staff member, or inhibiting them from doing their job.

• Aiding or abetting someone in breaking a rule.
  • Creating false reports.

• Lying about a staff member’s actions for self-benefit.

• Behaving like a moderator when you are not one may be punishable depending on the staff member’s wishes. (e.g. Minimodding)

• Telling a moderator how to perform their job may be punishable depending on circumstance.

• Pretending to break a rule or “joking about it” does not entitle you to a repealed punishment.