Welcome to SkittleMC!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums of SkittleMC! We are a fun and existing community focused on delivering you the best possible gameplay experience. You may choose to join our website by clicking the register button below. This will open up the ability to talk with our other members!

1. Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!
    Dismiss Notice

Open IronWilder: Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IronWilder, Feb 3, 2018.

1. IronWilder

Retired

Essential Information
    • Minecraft Username: IronWilder
    • Category: SkittleMC Server
    Detailed Information
    • Description:
      Enhanced Vote Items/More server advertising. So Incase this isn't fixed on Sunday or more is added and doesn't really do the trick. I propose my first suggestion; better vote rewards to encourage people to vote more and possibly reward them better for taking the time to vote. Just take this next suggestion with a grain of salt, second I think the server needs to do something to get its player base up because lets be honest, SkittleMC is starting to decline. The obvious solution is to increase advertising online or possibly in other forms (I understand this might be tricky because its an arm and a leg to get advertising, but I think it would pay off).
    • Pros:
      A better motivation for more voting that leads to a higher rank status on server ranking sites and an easier way for the new players to get a foothold on Skittle.
      A larger player base bringing in new players and more profit for the server that would help fund new features or to help when the server hits some rough patches.
    • Cons:
      Certain items could be obtained too quickly such as money, armor, keys, etc. (Could be avoided through balanced chances of receiving said items.) The advertising would cost a lot, however in the long run would make back the money from new players and their donations.
    • Image/Video (Link):

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RyboyDaGangsta

RyboyDaGangsta Registered Member

sounds like a pretty solid suggestion. i would probably vote more often if there was better rewards for it

• Like Like x 1
  3. ImAntiHelpful

ImAntiHelpful Registered Member

sounds like a pretty solid suggestion. I would probably vote more often if there were better rewards for it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RyboyDaGangsta

boy dont copy
    copycat miniposter

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ImAntiHelpful

ImAntiHelpful Registered Member

this man here is a good boi ^^^^^^^^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. RyboyDaGangsta