IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: IronWilder
  • Category: SkittleMC Server
Detailed Information
  • Description:
    New Hot-warps/Hot-warp Suggestor: I think we all know the three supposedly most popular warps on SkittleMC also known as "hot warps". However since these warps aren't determined by amount of players warping to them or any other factors I think its time to get some new warps! The three warps currently up consist of a Bar thats not open and connects too a massive strip club, a closed museum with no items on display, and though the IKEA is creative in its own right, Personally I believe a monthly forum should be posted asking the community what they believe are the best warps on the server! For a warp to be voted on it first has to be nominated by a player (Not the owner), after all Warps are gathered players should vote on a poll which ones should be made into hot-warps! The Amount of votes each one recieves determines which place it has on the hot-warps list. (Lets finally have a suggestion change something!) :D @Diamond
  • Pros:
    -Would Help new players find good shops and roleplaying areas.
    -Would give good warps more business and help promote newer warps.
    -Would show off talented creators or shop owners.
    -Makes it easier for shops to become more well known.
  • Cons:
    -Some shops or warps wouldn't receive the same amount of attention or would receive less attention. (This already happens)

Last edited:
Reactions: Matty

ItzOrange_YT

Registered Member
Reaction score
You dirty boi. Went behind my back to put "and an IKEA?" As a matter of fact, IKEA does serve a purpose. It's there to assist the new players in designing their homes. They can walk through our store and view designs which they can then construct themselves in their own home. We're not in it for the money and are around to help the community. That's why I'm glad we're finally getting the opportunity to do that but on a larger scale.

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
You dirty boi. Went behind my back to put "and an IKEA?" As a matter of fact, IKEA does serve a purpose. It's there to assist the new players in designing their homes. They can walk through our store and view designs which they can then construct themselves in their own home. We're not in it for the money and are around to help the community. That's why I'm glad we're finally getting the opportunity to do that but on a larger scale.
Im not making fun of your IKEA, personally I think its a creative way too help players with interior decorating in the form of a well known shop. I apologize if I came off as rude or insulating. But you must admit its a strange thing to have in minecraft, I mean a Swedish Furniture Company? Cmon. Since you seem so agitated Ill change it. :p

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
:D Also, make it so it says ("which should stay") XD
Thats not up too me, nor am I suggesting which shops should be on the hotwarps page. Im merely pointing out change is needed and how I think it should be done. :D

2foxychu

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think we need to replace /warp bar and /warp museum.

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think we need to replace /warp bar and /warp museum.
True those warps serve no purpose anymore (not sure if they ever did), and we should streamline it so the community can decide what warps deserve recognition! ;)

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: IronWilder
  • Category: SkittleMC Server
Detailed Information
  • Description:
    New Hot-warps/Hot-warp Suggestor: I think we all know the three supposedly most popular warps on SkittleMC also known as "hot warps". However since these warps aren't determined by amount of players warping to them or any other factors I think its time to get some new warps! The three warps currently up consist of a Bar thats not open and connects too a massive strip club, a closed museum with no items on display, and though the IKEA is creative in its own right, Personally I believe a monthly forum should be posted asking the community what they believe are the best warps on the server! For a warp to be voted on it first has to be nominated by a player (Not the owner), after all Warps are gathered players should vote on a poll which ones should be made into hot-warps! The Amount of votes each one recieves determines which place it has on the hot-warps list. (Lets finally have a suggestion change something!) :D @Diamond
  • Pros:
    -Would Help new players find good shops and roleplaying areas.
    -Would give good warps more business and help promote newer warps.
    -Would show off talented creators or shop owners.
    -Makes it easier for shops to become more well known.
  • Cons:
    -Some shops or warps wouldn't receive the same amount of attention or would receive less attention. (This already happens)
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN @Diamond

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree this needs to happen. Its time that staff listen to the suggestions, and I think this is a great place to start. Its simple, effective, and easy to put in place.
[doublepost=1533593032,1533591855][/doublepost]To everyone currently involved in this thread, if you want this put in place please put an "agree" comment on the original post!

Reactions: Stan_K_YT

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree this needs to happen. Its time that staff listen to the suggestions, and I think this is a great place to start. Its simple, effective, and easy to put in place.
[doublepost=1533593032,1533591855][/doublepost]To everyone currently involved in this thread, if you want this put in place please put an "agree" comment on the original post!
Pfft ive said that status a ton the owners need to listen for a change

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
good job xD they needs to get there butts together to fix everything
Well I don't know about fixing everything or "getting there butts together" but maybe some unification would go a long away (Assuming of course that staff aren't fully unified/on the same page).

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know about fixing everything or "getting there butts together" but maybe some unification would go a long away (Assuming of course that staff aren't fully unified/on the same page).
staff should all join together on the server at the right time and sort it out

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
staff should all join together on the server at the right time and sort it out
Again whether or not staff have beef or issues isn't the main concern of this suggestion, what is however is the fact that the hotwarps should be changed.

Uni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Again whether or not staff have beef or issues isn't the main concern of this suggestion, what is however is the fact that the hotwarps should be changed.
Pfft it should of been changed they havent changed it.
Tbh I think

/warp Map
/warp sex
and /warp Skittleshop should be on there>;D

IronWilder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pfft it should of been changed they havent changed it.
Tbh I think

/warp Map
/warp sex
and /warp Skittleshop should be on there>;D
Can we try to stay on the topic of trying to get a voting forum for hotwarps implemented? If you feel this strongly about staff please take it elsewhere this isn’t a staff rant, it’s a suggestion thread.
[doublepost=1533661213,1533640524][/doublepost]Guys I don't want to get everyone's hopes up, but it seems like Diamond has something like this ready and is might implement it soon! :D

Reactions: Matty