I was Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

indaloman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi im indaloman and i played datpixel for years. I tried to login but it took me to skittlemc and it seems to run the same as datpixel used to. I was wondering if i could have my old rank back or a refund as i spent $40 on it. Not only did i buy admin but i bought keys and such alike. Thanks for any help-indaloman

AsianEGirl

Registered Member
Reaction score
Datpixel and SkittleMC are different servers owned by the Same person Bandwidth/Steven. Datpixel was shut down due to its pay to win formula. I believe you cannot get your rank back as Admin is not a current rank and refunds are not allowed. Sorry for this inconvenience.

indaloman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Datpixel and SkittleMC are different servers owned by the Same person Bandwidth/Steven. Datpixel was shut down due to its pay to win formula. I believe you cannot get your rank back as Admin is not a current rank and refunds are not allowed. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Do you know if there is anyway to get a new rank on this server of equal worth or isnt it worth trying as they are different?

WhatAFellar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Datpixel merged into skittle about a year ago. I'm sorry, the ranks on Skittle are different, therefore you would have to pay to get a new one.

Reactions: indaloman

ZychoLogic

Reaction score
Rank transfers were done for a short time, in Jan 2018, a little late for that now

Status
Not open for further replies.