Open How The Rich /CF.

Jlh_YT

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is just a general post as I see a lot of people saying I /cf a certain way or rig the system in ways to gain advantage so I am simply going to state some points of how I use /cf (Some things I am keeping to myself however).

1. I do NOT use the double up method as my base method. This in my opinion does not work that well and is actually how I lost $3,100,000,000 to DotCo a few months ago. The reason for this is /cf has a cap of payment at 2.1billion which means for a player like me who sometimes starts at 250million as my base coinflip it would only allow me to cf 4 times which is not reliable.

2. I do not use patterns as THEY DO NOT EXIST. In the code of this plug in; (which is accessible to everyone); it is simply using a randomiser of 1's and 0's (binary). This means every-time you /cf no matter what you do it is always going to be a 50% chance. no where does skittle favour players in /cf if you lose a lot of times (Unless skittle themselves have edited the base code which I currently don't have access to).

3. My method for /cf is kept mostly to myself. I follow the rules, I don't rig the coinflip system and I don't have any secret tactics I use. The reason I keep my coinflip method to myself is because it normally does help if people think I am doing something I am not so I can predict how gullible or how likely they are to do my coinflip if they win one before me. If someones confidence is very high on /cf it is much easier to tempt them into a bigger wager (higher risk for a higher reward). These are the people I target when doing coinflips.

4. I don't waste my time on small coinflips. If someone has a 10k coinflip up you probably won't see me do it. The reason is $10,000 is not worth while for my time. Yes for a free rank etc... 10k could be very big however for a player like me it is much more worth while waiting with a 100mil coinflip and waiting for someone to do it.

5. I LOSE COINFLIPS!!! believe it or not I do lose a lot of coinflips. The reason you guys normally don't pay attention to me losing coinflips is because compared to me winning 1bil off someone; when someone wins 1bil off me I really ain't that affected and just say "GG" like all my other coinflips no matter how big. When I win 1bil off someone the chat goes mad saying I rigged it or that I used patterns which makes it a lot more obvious I won that coinflip.

I hope clears some things up on how I coinflip and help people understand that to be honest /cf isn't a get rich quick scheme unless you are very lucky.

- Joshua

Jlh_YT

Registered Member
Reaction score
Feel free to type a response etc... or a question and I will answer it however keep in mind these are player opinions and I am NOT a staff member.

Jlh_YT

Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah sure... defo worth my while xD

3yaldads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Josh keeps trying to convince me to do his 1 bil coinflip

3yaldads

Registered Member
Reaction score
I cant afford such thing man just give me a bil and i’ll do it