play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

hi

Hash

Registered Member
UMMM hi so,, i played on this server when it was kind of new??? but not at all for like over a year

some of you guys might remember me if you played on datpixel (shit idk if im supposed to censor that or what idk) but yeah !!
around december of 2017 i got really disattached from mc and i stopped playing for a lonnggg time but lately ive missed my friends on the game so i thought id like .. come on and see how yall are doing ig??
anyways i kind of want to get back into mc even if it feels kind of weird to me,, so hi!!! as you've probably guessed my nickname used to be hash (i came up with it in 2016 ok) but you can call me aurora now tho,, no one has called me hash since 2017 LOL

i really like anime and that's all i can really think of so yeah i might be online more but idk ; )
btw my ign is miriokinnie and if one of yall admins could change my name on here to aurora id love u

thx <3

Happytimes

Registered Member
UMMM hi so,, i played on this server when it was kind of new??? but not at all for like over a year

some of you guys might remember me if you played on datpixel (shit idk if im supposed to censor that or what idk) but yeah !!
around december of 2017 i got really disattached from mc and i stopped playing for a lonnggg time but lately ive missed my friends on the game so i thought id like .. come on and see how yall are doing ig??
anyways i kind of want to get back into mc even if it feels kind of weird to me,, so hi!!! as you've probably guessed my nickname used to be hash (i came up with it in 2016 ok) but you can call me aurora now tho,, no one has called me hash since 2017 LOL

i really like anime and that's all i can really think of so yeah i might be online more but idk ; )
btw my ign is miriokinnie and if one of yall admins could change my name on here to aurora id love u

thx <3

IS THAT KYOTA OTORI FROM HOST CLUB I SEE THERE