Guess its finally time huh

RiceBoi

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Asiian_ (aka ubon_xd / woomy / Epictoad). After a bit of thinking ive decided to put my adventure here to a halt. No, im not gonna say im quitting then join back the next day, no im not seeking attention, but ive just come to the decision that its better if I leave. Through some dumb stuff ive done I have created some unneeded drama and overall just been a dick to some people. I admit to that. But there was the few moments of fun and joy and for that I would like to thank some people for, such as : YounggMetronome, Nesskie, pot500, Kaptten, Pandakun6, Milesmjw, ilyth0t, stopimsleepy, Twurkie, imKelios. OneLasttime, Critthitting, Iiam, Ariie, Evansupreme, Aprool, IAmSimon, and at least 10 more other people (if you weren't mentioned, you can leave a comment and ill let you know if you did). Especially thanks to VirusDetected, OneLasttime, and Ariie. These 3 have been the big parts of my time here. OneLasttime, the first player when I joined in 2017 august to ever talk to me and even notice me. Ariie, a friend of mine and OneLasttime. I remember the fun times with them (i think they are banned now). and last, VirusDetected. A big part of my time here. A friend that helped me a lot with pvp, and brought me a lot of good times. Do not ask for my stuff as I will not be giving it away. A special thanks to @Steven for making this server. The ride was fun, and I wont forget that. But I think its time I say my farewells. It was hard for me to even think about doing this. If I ever do come back, itll be i a few years. I think I need more time to mature. Proven by a lot of unneeded enemies and drama. If I ever was cruel to you, im sorry. I can tell you it mustve been for a good reason. Please don't leave negative comments. I want this to be a farewell, not some scheme to start more drama. This carried me through the darkest times of my life and im glad it did. If you want to speak to me, you can message me at Asian#3950.
im happy I met all of you, and I hope you feel the same way to me. You guys are one of a kind community, whether it was some guy spamming the n word in the chat, or hackers flying in pvp, or making fun of people (like uni) in chat with everyone, or witnessing the funniest shit from mods. I wont ever forget the happiness this community has brought me. as well as the bad moments, that have made me grow. Im sorry its abrupt, and im sorry if I hurt any of you by doing this. No, nothing caused the quit, just think I need to. It brings tears to my face but a smile typing this. I wish you all a good day. Thanks for being the community that has raised me for the past 2 years. I will be saying my goodbyes today. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twurkie

comanta is my name :P

Registered Member
Reaction score
R u the SOasian guy or the other Asian guy? Btw I hope u hade fun in this community, as I’m new I was wondering... what should I remember about the sever? Like if there was one thing you wanted to say to the new people what would you say to help out?

RiceBoi

Registered Member
Reaction score
R u the SOasian guy or the other Asian guy? Btw I hope u hade fun in this community, as I’m new I was wondering... what should I remember about the sever? Like if there was one thing you wanted to say to the new people what would you say to help out?
Soasian is not me. I am Asiian_. I had lots of fun here and honestly I think just don’t take people that serious u gonna get some hate but don’t take it to heart