play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

• Connect to the server with the IP: SkittleMC.com | See you there!

Goodbye for now! (this isn't a joke sorry)

Meme1ord

Registered Member
At the time of writing this, I just feel like I am not as involved with the server as I'd like to be. All of my goals have been reached, I have the highest rank, money and nothing to spend it on, and it feels like things have gotten dull recently. As a result, I've decided that I will be temporarily quitting this server, and I don't know when, or even if I'll return. For this reason, I've decided that I'm going to say goodbye. To the following people, I wish you farewell!

ChampYT - Thank you for supporting me and being online in general, I love your presence on the server and I hope you don't quit soon.

Shib-(insert new name here) - You are a great person, and I enjoy whenever we interact, even for the short moments

Meme(2, 3, 4, etc) - I love how this started, and to all the people who had nicked or even changed their names to a common theme, I love you! Keep it up! Meme2ord formerly known as crazy(numbers that I don't remember), Meme3ord also known as cjoyrandall, Meme4ord who was SwordToTheSky, and although they hadn't changed their name, Meme6ord (MemePappi).

Cake <3 (spookythot) - Yeah, you're on here. I know you love me so yEAh

HistoriaSama - Of all the people on this list, you have just been on here with me the longest. I especially love you on this server. Please never leave.

Honestly, when I started this list, I didn't expect the amount of people that have impacted me to be so amazing. I love this server, and its community, so, so much. I want to give a general thank you to anyone, EVERYONE, who has held my hand in this moshpit of a server. However, I don't find myself interested in this server atm. This is my unofficial farewell, love yall, thanks for the memeories! (I know I spelled that wrong). Goodbye for now! :>

Nyanpig17

Registered Member
At the time of writing this, I just feel like I am not as involved with the server as I'd like to be. All of my goals have been reached, I have the highest rank, money and nothing to spend it on, and it feels like things have gotten dull recently. As a result, I've decided that I will be temporarily quitting this server, and I don't know when, or even if I'll return. For this reason, I've decided that I'm going to say goodbye. To the following people, I wish you farewell!

ChampYT - Thank you for supporting me and being online in general, I love your presence on the server and I hope you don't quit soon.

Shib-(insert new name here) - You are a great person, and I enjoy whenever we interact, even for the short moments

Meme(2, 3, 4, etc) - I love how this started, and to all the people who had nicked or even changed their names to a common theme, I love you! Keep it up! Meme2ord formerly known as crazy(numbers that I don't remember), Meme3ord also known as cjoyrandall, Meme4ord who was SwordToTheSky, and although they hadn't changed their name, Meme6ord (MemePappi).

Cake <3 (spookythot) - Yeah, you're on here. I know you love me so yEAh

HistoriaSama - Of all the people on this list, you have just been on here with me the longest. I especially love you on this server. Please never leave.

Honestly, when I started this list, I didn't expect the amount of people that have impacted me to be so amazing. I love this server, and its community, so, so much. I want to give a general thank you to anyone, EVERYONE, who has held my hand in this moshpit of a server. However, I don't find myself interested in this server atm. This is my unofficial farewell, love yall, thanks for the memeories! (I know I spelled that wrong). Goodbye for now! :>
MEME WHYYYYY I'D REJOIN THE SERVER IF YOU REJOINED IT TOO
PLZ DONT QUIT U R MY LORD
I NEED THE MEMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ