Open Finally finding out why I was banned when I first connected to the server

Raptorsatan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, none of you know me and I know none of you because today was my first time connecting to this server.

I was hoping to join a community and play off and on for the next few years as most of my games have gotten boring and I was looking for something else.

I have been going through the list of top Minecraft servers today on various pages and apparently I was "Active" during august of last year being a dick on random servers being banned from what seems like hundreds of servers maybe. For various reasons... My personal favorite is "Ban Evasion" as I have never owned any other accounts other than this almost 10 year old minecraft account.

I was the victim of my own stupidity in which I'm sure this account shared a common password with something else and got put somewhere.

I hope you all have fun and if a moderator sees this. Please reach out to me on anything I can do to possibly attempt an appeal.

Last edited:

AngelWholf

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
There is no way your account is 20 years old, minecraft isnt even 10 years old.

I understand that you are rather upset that you are banned from this server, however it is easier to get assistance if you are honest and truthful.

Raptorsatan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate that, Sorry Typo, I mean I've had this account since Minecraft went viral on 4 chan, I don't recall when that is. Figured it was sometime around 2008 or so while I was still in high school.

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So this is it it’s been an adventure, ever since I was Model cheering in high school, through all the change and controversy you’ve been by my side, there’s no army in the world that i’d Rather come to my celebrity show. It’s been a wild ride guys so while I can still be heard, here’s one last modelling pose from the, number one.. in the world

XxIrish_Gam3rxX

Registered Member
Reaction score

I understand that you are rather upset that you are banned from this server, however it is easier to get assistance if you are honest and truthful.
He said his account was ten years old, I think your miss-reading it

Meme4ord

Registered Member
Reaction score

What a scum editing his post like that lmfao

AngelWholf

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Like I said, I understand his concerns, and I understand that he wishes to be unbanned, but honesty is the way to do it.

R

Redeemlesss

HMMMMMMMMMM, how interesting.. I would have unbanned you if I was still staff.. ;)

AngelWholf

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, mad at someone for being honest with you...

AngelWholf

Trial Moderator
Reaction score
No but he shouldnt be mad at you because you tell the truth