play.skittlemc.com

Click to copy IP Address!

Open Farewell skitholio

Cole_Coles

Registered Member
Hey skittle players, this is Virus. I decided I would quit skittle. I literally don't play it at all anymore. I could return in the future, I'm just spending my time doing things more important than block game. I truely did have a fun time messing sh*t up in pvp. If you want to stay in contact with me, you can add me on discord. VirusDetected#6666 Enjoy your time. I spent countless hours on here. The entire summer I was staying up all night and completely avoiding everyone in my life and playing a BLOCK GAME. I must say, the server is very addictive. Well done Steven, but I don't like that a new rank that you pretty much just stole from datpixel and renamed "rainbow rank" has been added. Not to mention, Ultra was supposed to be the highest rank. I know Legend used to be, but at least there's a upgrade from legend to ultra.

Caniner

Registered Member
Hey skittle players, this is Virus. I decided I would quit skittle. I literally don't play it at all anymore. I could return in the future, I'm just spending my time doing things more important than block game. I truely did have a fun time messing sh*t up in pvp. If you want to stay in contact with me, you can add me on discord. VirusDetected#6666 Enjoy your time. I spent countless hours on here. The entire summer I was staying up all night and completely avoiding everyone in my life and playing a BLOCK GAME. I must say, the server is very addictive. Well done Steven, but I don't like that a new rank that you pretty much just stole from datpixel and renamed "rainbow rank" has been added. Not to mention, Ultra was supposed to be the highest rank. I know Legend used to be, but at least there's a upgrade from legend to ultra.

bye ivurs:’((

Alex32979

Registered Member
I clicked on this because a couple people necroposted, didn't expect this. @Cole_Coles you're right about the "ignoring everyone in my life" part. I used to do that too, but there's a balance that must be maintained. You don't need to outright quit.

fyi i've known about this for probably a month already, i just like to raise my post count in any way possible

Cole_Coles

Registered Member
I clicked on this because a couple people necroposted, didn't expect this. @Cole_Coles you're right about the "ignoring everyone in my life" part. I used to do that too, but there's a balance that must be maintained. You don't need to outright quit.

fyi i've known about this for probably a month already, i just like to raise my post count in any way possible
your signature is atrociously large.