DATPIXEL

Melvin__

Registered Member
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Melvin__
Category: Server
Urgency: its fun
Description:
A few years ago i played on Steven's server datpixel, but due to not so recent events, Steven shut down the server and made a new one called old.datpixe.net but due to un specified circumstances he also shut down that server. so i have an amazing suggestion, why not publish the servers files: Including best version to use, the plugins we can download (not the custom ones) all the warps and most importantly the world.
Image/Video (Link):
i provided an example of the files that he should post so us datpixel players can download them use them and hopefully even make small private servers where we can rp on the original rps, build where we originally built. He should also let players keep their data so they can continue fully where they left off.
Or he could do even better and re-open a server with all the orignal data such as ranks in it.

Attachments

Hwint

Registered Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with this because I was also one of those people who lost everything. I lost everything I built ALSO the money from my rank which honestly wasn’t cool. I agree with this idea and hope it works out!!

DepressedLoli

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tbh i don't think he can share with us these files because they are really big
Also as we know steven he will charge us for that because he just find another way to take our money
there's multiple worlds with atleast 5K+ players data on them and i think only the roleplay plugin is custom like i noticed marriagemaster, trails, staff+, coreprotect, the claims one i forgot the name, vault(basic for everyserver), permissionEX, essentials(also basic) but im sure there's more.
As you might know datpixel is also a network that means 100% the server used bungeecord to merge all the servers together
I still like the idea but i think its nearly impossible for us to do so.
1+

Reactions: Olivia193

Happytimes

Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Tbh i don't think he can share with us these files because they are really big
Also as we know steven he will charge us for that because he just find another way to take our money
there's multiple worlds with atleast 5K+ players data on them and i think only the roleplay plugin is custom like i noticed marriagemaster, trails, staff+, coreprotect, the claims one i forgot the name, vault(basic for everyserver), permissionEX, essentials(also basic) but im sure there's more.
As you might know datpixel is also a network that means 100% the server used bungeecord to merge all the servers together
I still like the idea but i think its nearly impossible for us to do so.
1+
Interesting....
So you say he might charge for it?